Sign in to follow this  
Distance

Add Paper and Pen and Inc to the game

Would it not be cool if you could find paper a pen and inc, to write a note to leave in somebodys tent or body or in a bottle for others to find and read :D you could start some sort of friends ship through letters or leave a note when you finished raiding a camp, saying! You Mad bro? RPG Clan just ripped your tents clean! you can find us at this position tomorrow at 8am server time gmt +1 XD starting a war between clans and stuff :P

• Like 3

would have been awsome :D we all ready have empty whiskey botles ingame so why not :P the note may be displayed in the chat or something like that :P

It's been suggested a few times before in one form or another.

Unfortunately, we already have people drawing penises on the map with the server wide map markers, which are circles with an X through them.

For myself, my original argument against this still stands. There are too many immature minds out there, and you'd just end up with a lot of fuck and penis jokes.

that's what i'm talkin bout

Pw6tS.gif

this would be such a kick ass feature.

Edited by Prion

Are you saying as to for rocket to code an item that displays a message in chat when activated but can be differated? You know how hard that is because of the Arma2 engine? Very. ( Yes I HATE how the Arma2 Engine is so flawed <_< )

It's a great idea but I think it would cause spam attacks, besides the work it would take just to implement it. So yeah I like it too...but with all due respect, I would have to be on the "no" side

Been suggested before, there was a huge thread on it. There has also been variants of an idea like this, like chalk for instance. I personally think it would just be abused, but it would be a nice feature if it could be implemented properly.

how can it be abused? you walk around, find a bottle with a note in it. you check it, and maybe its a penis or a freaking guy playing on a trombone xD or maby its a guy that looking for a friend :) and it says meet me at this posistion at 22.00 bring no guns or ill shot you, i just want to talk, best regard Mr.Teebager.. then you start thinking hmm, should i go, it could be a trap. hmm,hmm... just fix max letters 128 or a little more maby. you can only write so much on a piece of paper irl :P and its supposed to be a note with some few lines written on it.

Edited by Distance