Sign in to follow this  
Valetius

Æos Now Recruiting!

Guild website: http://aeos.enjin.com

Geography: United States and Canada

VoIP: Mumble (Mic Required)

Server: US 888 (Run by us)

I'll keep this light we don't offer blanket invites to our guild in most instances. However, we're pretty easy going guys and we'll be happy to play with you a bit to see if it's a good match. We're a PvP guild, but in DayZ we're not out to turn it into a guns-blazing deathmatch. We're just not gun shy, and we love a good fight.

What Kind of Player We Like: No whiners, no cry babies, and no assholes. We're mostly a 20-something guild, but to be honest, that's not important. We just want to play with other (generally) mature players

We're happy to pick up new and inexperienced players with solid personalities, rather than "pro" gamers who are too full of themselves to have a good time. That being said, there's a reasonable level of skill expected or at least a notable desire to improve. We've got tough skin and try to point out mistakes and help each other improve.

If you've got an ego, like to piss people off, and troll -- move along, we've got nothing for you.

DayZ Rules

1. No Douchebags

2. Desire to Improve Yourself

3. No Disconnecting to Avoid PvP

Visit our website and put in an application! See ya in Cherno!

Hi, I'm Hammond.

Sounds like something I'm up for, just trying to find some normal guys to play with, I'm up for PVP, and not a troller or whiner. I'm 17 and live in the UK, but I mostly play on US servers, because I work nights and I get into the sleep pattern, so its better for me. I have teamspeak and skype and would love to play with you guys.

Teamspeak: Hammondd

Steam: shammondd

Id like to join your group. Im 17 (Turning 18 the 18th.) Im not exactly a DayZ veteran, but im not a noob either. I know the basics but im not packing ub3r 1337 items like a DMR and NVG's. (I actually just respawned to have a fresh start after taking a week long break.) Im not an item whore, so i dont care if you guys give me shit or not. Im just in it for the company. I live in Central US. Add me on steam (Reliquent.) I have Vent,Mumble,C3, TS3, and skype, and i also have a working Mic. If you guys have questions just send them to me on steam. Take care.

I would like to join your clan. I'm 16 and I'm pretty good at surviving, about a couple days is my average life span (had 2 deaths so far and I have been playing for about a week.)

I also have 3 guns right now plus a hatchet.

I live on the East Coast (EST).

Edited by Ducking Ferp

if your intrested in joining go to the site he posted and apply and hop on mumble and chat with us :)