Date/Time: 8-3-12

What happened: I won't wake up from unconsciousness

Where you were: Cherno, then wilderness

What you were doing: player killing

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4 (newest, idk if that's right though) beta 95417

*Server(s) you were on: I don't remember the original server. But I wont wake up on any.

*Your system specs: irrelevent

Timeline:

I was playing DayZ, I don't remember what server (it's not important anyway) when everyone on the server was teleported to one area and a mass murder occurred. I ALT+F4'd before I was killed, but when I logged back on, I was in wilderness, unconscious, bleeding. That's not what I'm messaging you about though, my problem is that I stopped bleeding at 1.9k blood, and I won't wake up from my state of unconscious, even when the timer goes all the way down.

have you tried calling a buddy for an Epi-Pen? Clearly it's a bug but maybe you can solve your problem with an Epi.

I have basically the same problem. (Yes, I copypaste the data that's identical with the original poster's data)

Date/Time: 8-2-12

What you were doing: just running through the wilderness

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4, beta 95417

*Server(s) you were on: PL 2

*Your system specs: irrelevant

Timeline:

I don't know if it was a hacker or a glitch or whatever, but this is what happened: I heard a gunshot and suddenly I got a shock and started to bleed, even though I didn't take any initial damage. So, the only blood loss came from the bleeding not from the actual shot. I ran a bit further and logged out (the correct way, I didn't alt+f4). However, I forgot I was still shocked so the next time I logged in, I obviously was unconscious.

A friend of mine managed to bandage me so I wouldn't die from the bleeding, but what's really weird is: How long does this unconsciousness last? I waited at least 30 minutes and the hourglass moved moved less than one quarter. It did move, so it's not the infinite unconsciousness bug, but how long do I have to wait? Is this a bug or a feature?

Edited by WurgelRoar

I ALT+F4'd

You deserve it.

• Like 2

You deserve it.

Why exactly does he deserve it? He wasn't pussying out of the real game, he wanted to get away from a hacker. In that case alt+f4 should be legit.

And could we get a response from the staff, please?

All is because you Alt+ f4´d while beeing wounded....

Just wait it out...you will eventually die from hunger and be able to start from scratch.

Added:

Use that hour or something to think about what really happened.....was it right to Alt+F4 just then......

Edited by Drogur
  • Like 1

I wanted to post a witty answer, then I realized it useless to argue with people of your.. "intellect".

The exact same thing just happened to me after a hacker teliported all players to the airfeild. I also alt+F4ed out and now won't wake up.

And when a hacker attacks a server like that it IS compleatly acceptable to quit out as soon as possible.

*Clearification*

I am having an identical problem to superwinner where even when the hourglass runs out I don't wake up. WurgelRoar seems to be having a diffrent problem.

Edited by MonkeyMaster

Then why did you question this earlier in this thread?

Because as I read it...you where the one that did D/c´d during an firefight.....maybe not your fight, but still you where there......the ones that get teleported should ofcourse use Alt+F4

have you tried calling a buddy for an Epi-Pen? Clearly it's a bug but maybe you can solve your problem with an Epi.

I would, but I have no idea where I am.

I was able to have one of my freinds come and revive me with an epi-pen and it worked. If you know the general locatoin of where you are and you have a freind on, that seems to be the only way to fix it at this point.

Edited by MonkeyMaster

Why exactly does he deserve it? He wasn't pussying out of the real game, he wanted to get away from a hacker. In that case alt+f4 should be legit.

And could we get a response from the staff, please?

He deserved it because he was player killing and forced the game to close without saving, that is normally how glitches like this happen.

exact same thing happened to me bout an hour ago. teleported to a field with everyone else, bleed out til about 6k, hour glass is completely empty but my player doesnt regain conciousness. serious pain in the A as im not sure if my player is where i was before the glitch occured or where i was teleported to.

I have basically the same problem. (Yes, I copypaste the data that's identical with the original poster's data)

Date/Time: 8-2-12

What you were doing: just running through the wilderness

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4, beta 95417

*Server(s) you were on: PL 2

*Your system specs: irrelevant

Timeline:

I don't know if it was a hacker or a glitch or whatever, but this is what happened: I heard a gunshot and suddenly I got a shock and started to bleed, even though I didn't take any initial damage. So, the only blood loss came from the bleeding not from the actual shot. I ran a bit further and logged out (the correct way, I didn't alt+f4). However, I forgot I was still shocked so the next time I logged in, I obviously was unconscious.

A friend of mine managed to bandage me so I wouldn't die from the bleeding, but what's really weird is: How long does this unconsciousness last? I waited at least 30 minutes and the hourglass moved moved less than one quarter. It did move, so it's not the infinite unconsciousness bug, but how long do I have to wait? Is this a bug or a feature?

You definatly deserve it for combat logging, meaning logging out while under fire in normal circumstances (so not being teleported or hack attack). I hope that it is a feature because combat loggers (wheter ALT-F4-ing or Aborting) deserve this kind of punishment for being a coward.

But the OP clearly doesn't deserve it. OP did you try to go on another server already? Or switching to different servers because if you happen to be teleported to debug forest/valley I read that switching servers might do the trick.

Edited by Filip VDM

I'm pretty sure the saying is "You have to break a couple eggs to make lemonaid"

You deserve it.

He deserves to not wake up because he quit while being hacked? That's just lame to even post that. Your irrational.

He deserved it because he was player killing and forced the game to close without saving, that is normally how glitches like this happen.

Player killing has nothing to do with it. It's a normal part of the game. So it doesn't make diffrence when a hacker attacks the server he is doing the right thing by quiting out and not unfairly killing the rest of the players. And just alt-F4'ing isn't the real problem people alt-F4 all the time durring combat and still wake up. The one thing in common from all the people who aren't waking up is that a haker attacked the server. So I'm guessing the hack has something to do with it.

Thanks, I love annoying people! :P

Player killing has nothing to do with it. It's a normal part of the game. So it doesn't make diffrence when a hacker attacks the server he is doing the right thing by quiting out and not unfairly killing the rest of the players. And just alt-F4'ing isn't the real problem people alt-F4 all the time durring combat and still wake up. The one thing in common from all the people who aren't waking up is that a haker attacked the server. So I'm guessing the hack has something to do with it.

I still believe you should never alt-f4, it messes up stuff, I don't care if you would lose you guns to a hacker, go get some new ones.

I still believe you should never alt-f4, it messes up stuff, I don't care if you would lose you guns to a hacker, go get some new ones.

You have fun with that, but with how frequently you encounter hackers in this game and with the level of gear i have I don't feel, as I'm sure many others would agree, like having to start over every hour or so becuase of a run in with some hacker.

Edited by MonkeyMaster