Sign in to follow this  
BaitedHook

I think need more Zombie variations

like fat zombies, female zombies, zombie dogs, zombie animals.

zombie animals should be fast and attack in packs. zombie animals should be more bullet resistant than human variations.

introduce boss like zombies that is extremely strong, agile and bullet resistant and have wierd powers like in stalker. make these creatures patrol the military bases.

these super zombies can have super powers like in stalker or just brute force like in resident evil

-invisibility

-range attacks (spits, psy attacks)

-bruteforce and strength like tyrants in resident evil

make it so everyone who travels to the north realize the hazard.

also introduce radiation, poison gases that makes the land a truely hostile place.

with this the zombie can be slowed down because now you can mix and match enemy npcs to complement each other to make different scenarios.

also having this will force players to group together to form "raids" if they want to have all the best of the best loots but first they need to earn each other's trust... make it so raiding zones like airfields alone and northern city is sucide alone.

Depends on what kind of zombies this mod is going for. I think it's leaning more towards the traditional zombies since they're more realistic. Zombie animals would be a good idea since Rocket is already adding dog companions. The zombie dogs would hunt in packs like you said and be more in the open fields so traveling inland adds more threats you gotta be worried about. And of course they have to add female zombies!

I don't think the boss like zombies is a bad idea either. I think the invisibility thing would go too far though but the other 2 types seem like rocket can implement them and still making it realistic.

And for the radiation and poison gases idea, I don't see why not.

people just camps the air fields for all the fat loot atm and get even better gears as time goes on. the high level loot zones needs to be dangerous as fuck

I really like the idea of zombie animals... I mean, if it does it to humans, why not animals?

And I have a suggestion for some military installation zombies...

Armored infected perhaps? We could say that they're at an advanced form of mutation where they developed hardened skin, much increased muscle mass, sense of smell and tolerance to pain. You would need to empty a whole 5.56x45mm assault rifle magazine into the chest to kill it.

Possibly use Russian MVD models for the body armor and helmet.

Oh and them being able to attack while moving and take off 500-1000 blood per hit. This is the main problem with zombies at the moment... They can't hit you while they're moving. So it's too easy to kill them.

We really need a FAQ around here somewhere...

rocket has said in the past, as an answer to these sort of threads, that "They are not dead." meaning the zombies. No, not "undead", not dead and somehow brought back to life... They are alive but different from the survivors, at least until you pop one in the head.

Basically the 28 days later Rage virus infected. Technically alive, but their brains are on full on "Fuck you and everyone around you" mode. Seeing as you don't need just a head shot to kill them they aren't "traditional zombies" for those are the Romero undead, slow ones.

Zombie animals sound a good idea. Also varying the zombies speeds would be good too. some slow, some fast.

Additional enemy types would be good, to require scoping an area, develop tactics per town assault. Depends on where the creators are going and the arma engine capabilities.