Hi,

First post and don't know generally how this works, but today on US 1129, myself ([ZAG] Jim the Zombie) and my friend ([ZAG] Lobell) were playing pretty much all day. This afternoon I noticed a large fire on the side of Klen mountain nearest Berezino. Upon inspection it was a crashed pilotable helicopter. Thinking nothing of it at the time because they were recently added to the game up until a few minutes ago.

I was driving down to meet my friend at the Factory near Polana to pick him up and along the way I noticed a regular downed chopper and looted it. I went to get back on my ATV to drive away when I got shot by an AS50. It is worth noting that the server was quite dark as it was late night and I needed my nightvision to see. So there was no way I was going to get shot by an AS50 without the player having nightvision with the scope. I suspected it to be a hacker at the time, and later it was confirmed when I returned to my body and not a single thing was stolen, not the ATV, not the camo clothings in the back of the ATV nor any other form of gear. The chopper had not been further looted either.

Before getting back to my body I had spawned in Quarry and ran back to Berezino. Upon arriving there we found another crashed, pilotable helicopter which had crashed into the side of a building, there were about 100 cowns spawned at regular intervals all around the crash site also. Looking around the crash site there was also a freshly spawned, fully repaired, with a full tank of petrol pilotable helicopter and a blue campervan in the middle of a field just beside where the helicopter had crashed into the side of the building in Berezino.

So yeah, there is definitely something extremely fishy going on with this server at the moment, I don't have any names and I only have a screenshot of the flames the choppers left behind after being crashed.

confirmed to be a tiny bit fishy finding all that stuff all within 90 minutes