Dragonslayer2 (DayZ)

Selling two ( 2x ) Satchel Charges!!!!

Hey fellow survivers, it is time to sell my two last satchel charges. I've no idea what they are worth, but i do know they are worth alot since its really rare and REALLY powerful.

so guys, let me see some offers, post in this thread please.

TY

Happy Dayzzzzz

Sincerly Dragon slaaayah

how in the hell did you get 2 satchel charges, it seems so out of the ordinary since you were selling DMR with 3 mags for night vision

Ive have several weapons i want to trade for other weapons:p the items im selling on the forums is pretty much everything i have. I still want the nvgs for my DMR and mags...

"They will be located in the weak structural points of a nearby building to our meeting spot, please, leave what you are trading on the ground and go ahead and look for them inside."

• Like 1

"They will be located in the weak structural points of a nearby building to our meeting spot, please, leave what you are trading on the ground and go ahead and look for them inside."

I dont know what you are trying to say, but im still open for offers :P

I dont know what you are trying to say, but im still open for offers :P

Merely jesting at the idea of trading explosives in such a DM style game (at the moment atleast). A possible chance for said explosives to be found, but in not as fun circumstances for the other trader. Ka-boom.

Merely jesting at the idea of trading explosives in such a DM style game (at the moment atleast). A possible chance for said explosives to be found, but in not as fun circumstances for the other trader. Ka-boom.

Im not interested in blowing up players, satchel is a pretty funny weapon, ive heard you can blow up whole houses etc. you can also use it for blowing up bandit camps or clans if you are a pvp person. I stumbeled over these and just looking for a player who has interest in this type of artifacts. Ty

• Like 1

I really dont know, if i get a offer i like ill say yes. what do you want to give for the satchels?

i got ghilie suits, nvgs, range finders, guns, ammo, medical suplies, food, drink pretty much anything you could ask for lol

i got ghilie suits, nvgs, range finders, guns, ammo, medical suplies, food, drink pretty much anything you could ask for lol

Im interested in guns and ammo also night visions. post some names please. TY!