Riley_McMaynurbury

Ok guys I need a group

okay lets do this then how do you search for servers do you type in the name or the ip? and i will be checking this thread every hour interval so i will get back to anyone at that time.

Edited by murtsman1

We are looking to help new guys get somewhere if you like the group you can always stay around, interested?

ok i might just join your group. where do you want to meet up? Edited by murtsman1

hey guys just wondering if you were interested in picking up another player. im currently in balota and have a fair amount of supplies. ive been looking for a group of people to play with however everytime i meet someone in game im unfortunate enough to get shot in the back for my goods. i have a mic and am on a fair bit.feel free to drop me a message if your interested.

• Like 1

y

hey guys just wondering if you were interested in picking up another player. im currently in balota and have a fair amount of supplies. ive been looking for a group of people to play with however everytime i meet someone in game im unfortunate enough to get shot in the back for my goods. i have a mic and am on a fair bit.feel free to drop me a message if your interested.

yeah the guys that where supposed to pick me up in bor ended up not showing so i'm still in bor at the moment i can hook up with you and give you a akm and a couple mags it you want. right now i'm just going from deer stand to deer stand but i'm very low on food at the moment. let me know if you want to team i think bor is about 3 clicks north so i would advise you go north instead of me going south because i'm in a less densely populated place. the server i manly use is "US 1590" i'm ready to play when you are.