Dragonslayer2 (DayZ)

Selling DMR (possibly with 3x mags) for nightvision goggles

Hey i am selling my DMR sniper rifle with mags for a pair of nightvision goggles.

I will sell the rifle along with two mags, and maybe three if you add another weapon or cool equipment:p

If you are interested to trade, please post on this thread

Ty

Happy Dayzzz

Sincerly dragon slayaaah!!!

Edited by Dragonslayer2

2 DMR mags for a nightvision? Who the hell would do that? DMR mags are easy as hell to get compared to nightvision

Its not TWO MAGS ONLY ITS THE SNIPER RIFLE ALSO. Read before you post please. Ty

Going to bump ill trade it tomoorrow skype MercMush

see ya soon happy hunting.

OK merc, i will add you on skype tomorrow after a good nights sleep, see you and take care,see you when i wake up :P sleep teight!

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY THEY ARE HACKING. They disable the abort button as well as ALT+F4. I had to minimize and CTRL+ALT+DEL the game to get out and save my items. He had multiple hacking players on different servers that were teleporting and were invisible. They morphed me out of my body and I could not do anything.

why are you flaming my thread, i am not hacking. dude i logged out because i saw you coming with two other friends, we were supposed to trade one on one. and we never did trade because of your ghillie friends, Hybrid86 and joo. stop flaming me.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY THEY ARE HACKING. They disable the abort button as well as ALT+F4. I had to minimize and CTRL+ALT+DEL the game to get out and save my items. He had multiple hacking players on different servers that were teleporting and were invisible. They morphed me out of my body and I could not do anything.

I believe this guy.

Plus, a DMR is a shitty sniper for night vision goggles and +1 mag is not worth another gun. Shitty trade from a shady person.