Sign in to follow this  
Freeker

Just got Arma II

Arma II is downloading from steam right now. Should be playing dayz in very little time!

This leads me to one question, any suggestions on what to look for in a first server?

Arma II is downloading from steam right now. Should be playing dayz in very little time!

This leads me to one question, any suggestions on what to look for in a first server?

let me advertise my topic :)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60911-having-a-hard-time-as-a-new-player-check-here/

welcome in DayZ.

I hope you got OA!

I got combined operations :D

let me advertise my topic :)

http://dayzmod.com/f...yer-check-here/

welcome in DayZ.

I read your post. Not interested in server hopping and killing random people on sight. I want to actually, you know, play the game.

I got combined operations :D

I read your post. Not interested in server hopping and killing random people on sight. I want to actually, you know, play the game.

okey. i wish you luck :) just remember items dont respawn in DayZ only when server restarts. good spots are usually scavenged asap leaving others without anything. old Chars dominate atm.

Good to know! I'm sure ill manage to learn quick enough though.

okey. i wish you luck :) just remember items dont respawn in DayZ only when server restarts. good spots are usually scavenged asap leaving others without anything. old Chars dominate atm.

Items respawn every 10 minutes after looted if there is no one within 150m of the zone, if someone enters the radius the timer gets reset

Items respawn every 10 minutes after looted if there is no one within 150m of the zone, if someone enters the radius the timer gets reset

IF :) since he said normally. i assumed he will visit high popped server. most good locations are always camped (correct me if im wrong).

Heres some advice look for a low pop server or a completely empty server if you're lucky enough and if you are alone there will be max 20-30 zeds and just run thru cherno elektro and the airbases for gear