Sign in to follow this  
Saviour

M9 SD and where can I find one?

Hello, I am using a M107 as my primary, and i cant find a gun i want to trade it for, so i was wondering where i could find a M9 SD for a secondary so i can loot towns effectively, Does it only spawn at the NWAF? and if not, where have you found it in the past? Another side note, is it hard to find ammo for this gun aswell?

Barracks, Deer Stands, just basically general military places, same thing with the ammo unless you kill a guy for his xD

I have one. Not a big fan, accuracy is akin to shooting at something with a spitball.

I use it out of necessity, to stay quiet, and that's about it.

Ammo is rare, although I've found ammo regularly at Stary and the NE airfield (a bit safer)

Thanks, and where is this NE Airfield (obviously NE) but near what towns? i've never heard of the NE airfield

I have found one at NWAF northern bunkers. The one I have now I got off a hacker and he had a full set of clips of course. Now I just reload when I have one bullet left so when I relog later I get full clips.

• Like 1

Thanks, and where is this NE Airfield (obviously NE) but near what towns? i've never heard of the NE airfield

Krastnostav iirc. Literally farthest NE settlement. It's the equivalent of Balota airfield in the south, except less visited. No barracks, just two hangars and an Air Control Tower.

Oh okay thank you, and do you think a M4A1 CCO would be a good trade for a M9 SD with a few clips?

Ammo is not that hard to get, soldier zombies drop it regularly. Of course it'll be harder if magazines don't magically refill themselves when you logout.

I've found the pistol most often in hangers or the tents at Stary. The way the RNG is streaky if you find one you might find two or three there, grab all the ammo. :P

Edited by random51

I haver been lucky enough to find one in the Balota Deer Stands, I have found one in NWA, Ammo I find in all military spawns and sometimes on dead army zombies

Ammo is not that hard to get, soldier zombies drop it regularly. Of course it'll be harder if magazines don't magically refill themselves when you logout.

Haha ya ammo will become much harder on alot of guns