Sign in to follow this  
Klutzen

LF Group with SICK people

Hello. im looking for new ways to play this game and i want to play with a bunch of sick people that enjoys to torture, break peoples legs etc etc.

I usually just run around in Cherno/Elektro with a shitty weapon and try to give people a horrible and scary encounter. I have a mic and a sick mind :D

Now you say how sick is this guy?

Well once. I shot a guy in the legs and hes leg broke. Then i shot him again to get him unconscious. There i dragged his body to the middle of the airstrip in balota. While talking to him with a creepy voice. Then i threw a smoke grenade at him and told him: You are now going to be eaten by zombies. IF you move outside of the smoke ill blow your brains out. He went out of the smoke and i shot him in the head :/

PM or reply for interest :)

PS: If you want to kill me because i'm a sick fuck dont bother. My gear isnt any good and i dont mind starting over and over and over again :D

btw i play EU servers. Mostly Norway.

........and i thought I was Evil, Have to think somethings over......... but really you sound like some freaking psychopath....maybe stop playing these kinds of games and go out for some fresh air and exercise..... you'll feel better......I hope your not aloud around animals.

inb4 op announces hes 14

21 :) and its just a GAME. Its quite fun.

21 :) and its just a GAME. Its quite fun.

then why are you trying to brag abouth how "evil" you are, you need to grow up and act appropiate to your age, we all enjoy messing with people yet we refrain from bragging abouth howmuch better we are than others

Growing up to an appropriate age is blasphemy. If he wants to act "below par" according to you, then let him do it. He's not bragging about anything, he was just giving an example of how 'evil' he is. :)

then why are you trying to brag abouth how "evil" you are, you need to grow up and act appropiate to your age, we all enjoy messing with people yet we refrain from bragging abouth howmuch better we are than others

Its not about bragging. Im telling a story and trying to find players who like doing the same things.