Sign in to follow this  
:VADER:

Wonderful Game This Morning

I could not believe it!!!! I managed to find a server WITH NO HACKERS ON! I thought I was dreaming. So there I was spawned by Elektro and had the town all to myself for about 2 hours. Now I really did not want to play serious due to all the hacking and I could just die at any second from some asshole ect. so I ran around looting all the best spots and filling all the random tents that were popped up in town lol. I was pretty shocked not to see anyone as I was doing this. I racked up just under 200 zombie kills. I hunted a few animals and setup campfires around town just for fun. But then! I was running back to power station and noticed a z body I did not kill......As i walked into the power station there was 2 guys going to town on one of the goody tents I filled up. akm's ak74us, enfield, mp5sd, and all the food and medical supplies they could ever need lol. So when they lit me up like a Christmas tree.....i was like "this is the most satisfying death I've had in about a week" I did not care at all lol , I was like wow a real death not some hacking loser with no skill. These guys must have had a field day with all the loot i gathered. as weird as it sounds it was such a relief.

Well have a great dayZ guys and wish you all the best luck. and lets hope these hackers die off ASAP.

Love - :VADER:

p.s. there was about 10 players on maybe ? lol

• Like 1

Nice story, glad you finally found a server without hackers - I haven't yet encountered one, guess I'm just lucky.

Oh that was you! Someone said to me that there were tents in odd places, inside.

Good to hear you had fun :thumbsup: