Sign in to follow this  
milch

Mercenary is looking for Job

Well i, a nice German guy, am a little bored and i just am looking for some job or something!

I do whatever you want me to do, i can help you with searching for stuff or just carry your stuff you find so you got a 24 slots Bag more which follows you and also shoots at enemy Bandits!

You want me to keep care of your vehicle? want me to come with you so that i can refill your car while you are sitting in your car chilling?

What ever you want me to do, I WILL DO!

And the best is I DONT want anything in reward! it is just that i got something to do!

If you are interested PM me or add me in Skype(Bantau94) or Steam(Milkiwey)!

I could use a heap of supplies, and perhaps someone to watch my back, if you don't mind playing on American servers. I use mumble voice client, so feel free to PM me. I will have ENDLESS jobs to keep you occupied. Ranging from helping others, to mechanical help, to medicinal and/or mercenary work.

I need someone to watch my helicopter for about 12 hours because it's loaded with guns and ammo.

Edited by Sushin

I need someone to watch my helicopter for about 12 hours because it's loaded with guns and ammo.

Well, 12 hours keeping an eye on your Helico wouldnt be a hard job but if i will keep an eye from now on 12 hours on your helico it would be 9am and i think i can't handle this because of my reallife sorry o.o

Wana come heal me? I have blood bag in my pack?

Wana come heal me? I have blood bag in my pack?

A Medic would do the job but if you tell me where you are per PM i can see what i can do!

I already made a thread but 2 medics refused because my gear isn't "good" in there eyes... lol