Sign in to follow this  
craig1

Tents & Loot Disappears

Im Running the latest versions and i was on

EU 2 server and all my loot in my tent Disappeard on a server restart but my tent was ok i was still able to pack up and move on i thought this bug was fixed.

LU232 server and my 2 tents Disappeard with my loot after 3 days been logged off i thought it was 4 they got deleted.

Anybody give me answer cause im lost i know its still early but i thought these 2 problems were fixed.

tents are very bugged.

here is how they operate now:

- When you first place a tent you can put stuff in there. Once you save the tent for the first time, anything you put in the tent after that will disappear.

- Once a tent is saved with items in it, if you remove something out of the tent the items are replaced back into the tent once the server restarts. (this is how people are duplicating items)

- There are times however that if even if you put something in a tent and then save it for the first time the items still disappear.

- If you place a tent and pack it back up, when the server restarts the tent will reappear where you placed it.

- No matter what you do to destroy the tent it will still show back up after server restart.

- There are times where tents/vehicles disappear after a server restart. The tents will reappear on the next server restart.

- tents do not de-spawn over time after you die. (they are supposed to go away after 7 days after you die)

Edited by DJNOOB

Thanks for your reply

About a month ago i owned 1 tent which lasted for 2 weeks with no problems loot was always there on server restarts and when i logged on and off the only reason i lost this tent and loot was when i was killed but like i said my last 2 attempts at owning a tent and loot as failed which you have explained just couldnt get my head round it why i owned a tent for 2 weeks running without 1 single problem then my last 2 attempts have been bugged.

Question does the server host or owner have the ability to see or know were are all the pitched tents on the map are and have the option to delete tents and items from tents etc just askin as EU 2 server had about 7 clan members on it which 1 of them were the host and they part owned it not sayin they were to blame but just wanted to know how much the host can do.