Sign in to follow this  
Tysonn

Is hacking always this bad?

I don't mind another player killing me and taking my gear I accumulated over a few hours of gameplay, that's how dayz is meant to be played. Yeah it's annoying finally getting a ghillie suit and a good weapon, only to have your head shot off lol.

The thing is, 4 times in the last two days a hacker spawns everybody on top of one another or sends us to the thunderdome. Just 10 minutes ago it was when I finally spent a a hour going to deer stands and getting ready to hit the big city for food.

WTF is up with these hackers.

also if my wording and sentence structure seem off. I'm typing on my baby netbook and it's a pain in the butt

• Like 1

hackers seem to populate high population servers. ive never seen one in the 10/40 range

yeah hacking has been bad recently. all you gotta do is not join servers with a ton of people 35 or below and you should be fine

Hackers tend to be on the higher population servers due to the fact that they can do more damage on a 35/40 server than they can on an 8/30. Thankfully as Rocket updates the game more and more, the less hackers we will see! :D

By now their public ub3r1337h4X are detected and battlEye is probably waiting to ban all of them. So in a few days we should be back to only a few actual hackers. And we won't have to worry about these children again as they don't have the money to buy another copy of the game. ;)

I have played over 150h of dayz and only encounter 1 hacker i have a cuppel of friends in the us and thy always met hacker my xp is that it is a us problem. and no it's not like I hate us but non of my eu friends have this prop

I heard the German servers were getting hit too

Every major city in every server low population or not lately that i go too has some hacker that sets the entire place on fire and kills everyone instantly. Worst luck ever.

It's got really bad lately. There were 8 people on our server and we got hacked badly. Went on for about 2 hours. Had to shut our server down.

Since the Dayz team doesnt have a actual game company supporting them, hackers are going to be like disease. Dayz needs to sell out to a bigger company for better server protection

Since the Dayz team doesnt have a actual game company supporting them, hackers are going to be like disease. Dayz needs to sell out to a bigger company for better server protection

Who thinks dayz would be nice on frostbite 2? Lol. It might lose some realism, but it sure would look nicer and play nicer lol.