P1nbaK

CA 12 HoneyPot Chopper Site Takedown

Ok so after a nasty turn of events last night in the NWA (ended in me getting my head bl0wn off), I awoke this morning with a feeling of redemption >:(. I spawned down by the Krutoy Cap and had made plans to meet my buddy up by the NEA for shits and giggles (never anything there for me in my experience).

I've been running through the woods and finally make it all the way up there, staying in contact with my buddy all the while, he says "Downed chopper!!" it ends up being crashed right outside of Krasnostav a little SW.

I meet up with him and we loot the chopper to our content( leaving FN FAL and Bizon PP-19 SD behind) He ends up walking out with a L85 +2 mag and me an M249 +3 200Rnd belts. He makes it to the woods while I go over to the bushes and go prone to watch the chopper while our other buddy is making his way up from Solnichniy.

I end up waiting and doing nothing but look at the chopper while he makes his way up there, he finally makes it and I tell him to crawl down to the chopper thinking I haven't seen anyone at all show any interest in the chopper when all of a sudden he hears a shot, close but not too close so he chills in some tall grass not moving while I scan the area for anything. Well turns out they saw the chopper from the West and started taking out zombies to make their approach.

My buddy is still in the tall grass when I see two people, one in a ghillie with a silenced pistol drawn followed by his buddy carrying some sort of automatic rifle. While they are making their way to the chopper their path would have ran them into my buddy, they crouch and look around when I figure there is no time between now and when they find him so I decide to take the shot.

I hit the first guy 6-7 times in the chest and make my way to shoot the other, the one in the ghillie, I pull and hit him 3 times...and he alt-F4's.......

I love this game and I was pumped full of adrenaline when I took those shots, I made sure to be accurate and tactical the whole time just to be duped by some fool who was gonna die and didn't like it.

All in all, im still pumped were geared like a son of a bitch lol

I feel duped by your story that abruptly ends with you crying over someone alt-f4'ing.

What was your point in posting this? Next time put alt-f4 in the title so we don't have to read yet another useless complaint. Crap like this makes these fourms so hard to read.

Well i was with him mojo.. the point was to tell a story not so much complaining about the alt f4 it was a rush experience and i'm not sure why you would comment if your just going to troll...

• Like 2

Exactly what he said, do you even see me complain about it at all? If anything I was complaining about his decision to just cop out. All I did was recount the events that happened. No wonder you have 464 posts, honestly if you don't have anything constructive to put forth, then gtfo Troll.

Oh and btw, I put a "disconnect" tag on the thread. Troll ftw

Edited by P1nbaK

dont even feed the troll. trolls are bandits who alt f4 everytime people get the upper hand, they just enjoy bitching about people complaining about thier cowardace.

i havent found ANY downed choppers in any servers in any of the spots ive seen people put onto many maps. just luck i guess. you stumbled upon one nice find.

i stay away from airfeilds and cities like elektro, not worth losing all my hard gathered gear and hatchet. i hate the guns in dayz rifles i cant carry a crowbar and a rifle?

ridiculous. i stick with hatchet and a sidearm its more than enough for zombies and unless i step on someone in a camo suit, theres no pvp i aovoid it if at all possible.

"do you even see me complain about it at all? If anything I was complaining about his decision to just cop out."

Did you seriously just write that? Yes you complained, yes it was about his cop out. When you end a multi-paragraph story with "and he alt-f4's........" that is your conclusion. That turns your whole story into a complaint.

So I posted that I didn't enjoy reading a pretty well written recount of events, only for them to be turned into a comlpaint at the end.

If you want to call that trolling, so be it.

No, you coming in here and the first thing you say is... you're complaining about alt F4...troll gtfo and never comment on my shit again.

I found 1 downed chopper in 3 months of playing. Was really excited and started cralling to it, I even threw a smoke to distract the zeds to make sure Id be able to get all the loot without worries. Get about 5 feet away from the 1st loot (it was an M249) and got kicked by battleye for ping. :(

Edited by The_Weapon1

No, you coming in here and the first thing you say is... you're complaining about alt F4...troll gtfo and never comment on my shit again.

Nah, I think I'll keep commenting on your posts if I feel so inclined.

You're right, that was the first thing I mentioned. But, it was also the only thing I mentioned. What was your point? Am I supposed to hold your hand and tell you how good your doing and compliment you about on writing skills, before I can safely speak my mind? Fuck no, I'm just going to come out and voice my dislike for your drawn out complaint. If you can't handle that kind of direct feedback, you'd better power down your device or disconnect from the internet.

Nah, I think I'll keep commenting on your posts if I feel so inclined.

You're right, that was the first thing I mentioned. But, it was also the only thing I mentioned. What was your point? Am I supposed to hold your hand and tell you how good your doing and compliment you about on writing skills, before I can safely speak my mind? Fuck no, I'm just going to come out and voice my dislike for your drawn out complaint. If you can't handle that kind of direct feedback, you'd better power down your device or disconnect from the internet.

Honestly, I find people like you irritating.

To the op, atleast you got one guy right :)? He probably alt 4s too and you got him