Sign in to follow this  
brotherscro

DayZ Fake sound from microphone ?

So I saw this video

I'm wondering how is it done since im playing with my friend i really want to scare him trought the microphone :D Anyone have any ideas?

Apparently you download a virtual audio cable and on winamp (or equivalent) you set the output to vac. I don't really know how to go from there.

Or, take a double ended male 3.5 mm jack, plug one end into the mic slot, and the other into your audio source. Works for me, anyways. There are other ways to do it through the software on your computer, like using the Stereo Mix as your default recording device.

I'm tryng so it will work that I can play fake sounds + I can talk normally with my friend on TeamSpeak but when i enable stereo mix it just picks up music from my pc not what I am saying from microphone

Yeah, if you want to play fake sounds from your computer, YOU CANNOT play music. It'll transmit EVERY SOUND from your computer.

Caps for emphasis.

Actually i just found something and it works both ways gonna test it with my friend later thanks for help tho it's a software called MorphVOX Pro (is it against rules to post names of software?)