Sign in to follow this  
FizzLeTeQ

I got banned l Global l Help?

Ok, so i got banned by battle eye...

what happened was i was getting taunted, so i did what this guy was telling me to, e went invisible so i couldnt see him, anyway, i did as he said, cause i didnt want to get killed...

I then got Global banned :S

can anybody help me on this please?

No, stop lying. You CAN'T get global banned for exploiting, doing anything against server rules, hacked weapons etc. You ONLY, and ONLY get global banned for injecting things into your game or using scripts. There is a 0,01% chance that it banned you by accident, but this is virtually impossible. Stop wasting our and Battleye's time please.

when someone hacks, just leave the server, that way he cant kill you alright ;).. also i dont think your innocent seems like there is a part of the story missing here.

when someone hacks, just leave the server, that way he cant kill you alright ;).. also i dont think your innocent seems like there is a part of the story missing here.

what the fact that i shot at the guy who went invisible, before he went invisible and didnt die?

First of all, what you said was pretty vague. Second, you clearly did something you shouldn't have, battleye doesn't just ban you for something like that.

I'd like to hear the real story.

Don't you get a message and ID saying why you were banned for?