Sign in to follow this  
alienxxi

Stole a Helicopter

So I found a helicopter around the NW Airfield. Ran over to it and climbed inside and started to fly away with it. Next thing I know I hear gun shots hitting the helicopter, but I made it out safely. I managed to hide the helicopter, saved it, and then maybe a minute later the server was shut down. It's back up now, and every time I attempt to join the server, it just says "Waiting For Host" Now I don't know if I was banned from the server or not, so I am asking, why is it getting stuck at "Waiting for host"?

Just wait some more time. After restarting a server, it can take a while before you will get fully connected to it. And no, you are not banned.

My guess is, the chopper belonged to the admin, and his butt was hurt when you stole it, so he restarted the server to try and force the chopper back to it's previously saved location.

Just a guess, could be totally wrong, but there's been tons of stories around of this very thing happening.

Just wait some more time. After restarting a server, it can take a while before you will get fully connected to it. And no, you are not banned.

Ahh okay. I will give it some more time then.

WHat server is it?

I wasn't sure if I was banned or not, hence the reason I didn't give the server. Come on now, I'm not stupid to give out the server. If I did, hundreds of people would log onto the server and try to find the helicopter I stole. lol

If you were banned I'm pretty sure it will say you were banned.

Grats on stealing an admin chopper though.

It's sad that the first thing you have to do with a stolen vehicle is save it asap to prevent restarts from taking it back.

Ahh okay. I will give it some more time then.

I wasn't sure if I was banned or not, hence the reason I didn't give the server. Come on now, I'm not stupid to give out the server. If I did, hundreds of people would log onto the server and try to find the helicopter I stole. lol

yeah...that wasnt my meaning.....added in my last post.....look for yourself

This.

yeah...that wasnt my meaning.....added in my last post.....look for yourself

Ahh. Okay. My bad. lol

Got back in the server, helicopter is where I left it. Hehehe.

Got back in the server, helicopter is where I left it. Hehehe.

Grats. I would absolutely love to jack a helicopter of my own. Ohhh, the carnage that I would cause.