Sign in to follow this  
twix (DayZ)

The R.I.P Thread

Feel free to use this thread to spread your violence on survivors and bandits alike.

I'll start with mine. So with all the graphical glitches happening atm, NW airfield is mostly empty. But on this server my gut instinct told me to wait and hold back before entering NW. Voila, ghillie man emerges running away from nw towards the open fields thinking the same thoughts as i did a few minutes ago "Pretty sure no one would come here cause of all the glitching". Finally he gets some sense into his ghillie head and starts running towards the tree line. All the while i was wondering whether to engage him cause i was equipped with the M16A2 M203 and it was pretty hard to aim down the sights. But my gut instinct told me he was within range and still out in the open for me to range the target. So i start to pop off a few shots and i manage to bring him to a crawl. He finally crawls to the tree line and get his shit sorted out. So i switch to the M203 and lauch a HE which falls just short of the tree line which was around the 300-400m mark. I was in a precarious position myself as I was out in the open fields but just luckily behind one of the hay bales. Ghillie man now hides behind the tree and tries to find out where the shots are coming from. He peaks left and right but I suppress his movements accordingly. About 2 magazines later he finally goes down. R.I.P bro and much respect for not combat logging.

PS. lovin the M16A2 M203 ever since.

RIP - My lovely M4A1 CCO SD. You will be sorely missed.

Lol, I smell an oncoming forum war :D

R.I.P to the three members of the SF clan and 5 on CQF who were put down last night.

I like this idea.

R.I.P. the crawling guy at the NWAF, I was 300 meters away to your right. Dead zombies you left, were your giveaway.

R.I.P. three noobs at Mogilevka. You tried to run but couldn't hide.

RIP to those two people who combat loged then tryed to log in behind me and my friend but first you kindly told us where you where with half an ak mag and a nade

P.S. I had 2000 blood left you should of aimed better.