Sign in to follow this  
FraGGer224

De2 banned?

Hello all,

I logged into sixlauncher today after not being online for about 2 days. I tried joining my fav server DE2, as i joined a BattleEye message popped up and apparently got banned because of addweapon or something like that?

Now it's not globally banned as i joined another server and that was fine, but i don't use cheats or hacks. about a week ago there were about 2 cheaters that gave us guns. But me and 2 of my mates didn't ask for it nor did it and as far as I am aware it's not against the rules using hacked items. also I didn't want to piss the guys off that would have ended up getting us globally banned (apparently they were able to do that too) hence why i took the guns said thank you and left. i don't even have that gun anymore either as i joined some other server and everybody got mass killed

server admin saw you using hacked weapons and banned you. Now you've learned your lesson. find another server and move on.

Hello all,

I logged into sixlauncher today after not being online for about 2 days. I tried joining my fav server DE2, as i joined a BattleEye message popped up and apparently got banned because of addweapon or something like that?

Now it's not globally banned as i joined another server and that was fine, but i don't use cheats or hacks. about a week ago there were about 2 cheaters that gave us guns. But me and 2 of my mates didn't ask for it nor did it and as far as I am aware it's not against the rules using hacked items. also I didn't want to piss the guys off that would have ended up getting us globally banned (apparently they were able to do that too) hence why i took the guns said thank you and left. i don't even have that gun anymore either as i joined some other server and everybody got mass killed

Unfortunatly, you seem to have been the victim of an admin that dont know how to read logs, and have no clue how to manage an ArmA 2 server. Sad that those are around.

using hacked weapons isn't an offence tough, making them is. he gave us some odd thermal sniper with full gear straight away, didn't dropp them but instantly gave them us. then spawned a ton of vehicles and other non-ingame found guns.

I'm currently the admin of DE2 ( guy renting the server ) and I've not banned anyone. PM me if you want.