Sign in to follow this  
CrossyP

HACKERS! Do not join by Inch 100 player Server!

It was labled UK as a legit server.

I am pissed the hell off. Hours spent in the game finding great stuff. Trying to play the game fair. All of a sudden I get transported into some sort of custom maze and told to run to the helicopter before the other to get my stuff back. Then a bus runs us all over. I lost everything!

How can I tell if im going to join a server and not be ripped off?

This has put me off DayZ as whats the point of putting hours into a game that someone can just come in and mess about with my character like this. I would see the funny side if my things were returned but my character has been wiped clean and im returned to the beach.

I want my stuff back!

Edited by CrossyP

Rule 1 of dayZ, never get attached to your gear, you are bound to lose it in a test like this

DayZ doesn't have ANY 'legit' servers. ALL are player maintained, BI and Rocket don't own ANY of them.

Also the hackers have nothing to do with the admins of the servers either.

You don't even know what your complaining about.

Pick another server and start over.

Gearing up and dying are parts of the game, if you can't take a stupid death, wait for release because you're going to die to a lot more frustrating things than this tbh.

With current rules to run a server, you can't protect yourself from hackers

Also false info like this is a plague to the community.

Well its a shame it now makes playing pointless. There is a group of 8 of us. We have cars, tents and have scavanged for everything. Someone came along this morning and transported it out. Then us to the coastline. Its a shame because we had built up quite a community which made the game a lot of fun. I hate to this the retail release is based on this code. What the hell is battleye for?

This is not false info this is what happened. It was on that server by Inch and what I told you happened and seems to be getting worse as now everyone in our group experienced being nuked.

I guess that makes you a vector.

It was on UK226 (stress testing) , how could they do that? password to the server?

I lost a guillie suit for a f**k**g Rocket skin !

bear trap appear sudently every where around me...

Teleport at the coast...

First thing to know with DayZ... there is no way to get rib of hacker !

So im waiting for ( The war Z ) to coma out. A real game :)

Maybe DayZ (stand alone will be hacker free) let's hope so!

When teleported, just log out. Then log into another server, if done fast enough, the hive won't update that you lost all your gear and it will be waiting for you.

They teleport you. You instantly Alt+F4 so you don't get killed.

Don't play their game, play yours.

• Like 1

yeh seriously, you are crying about loosing your stuff.... it happens, that's the whole point of the game. if not by hackers you probably just would of ended up being player killed or eaten by zombies. deal with it and move on.

also if you think warz isn't going to have any hackers... well you probably should quit playing pc games right now, because you're going to have a real shock. go back to playing on your consoles.

also Alt-F4 if you ever get teleported anywhere. only time it's ok.

Dying and losing your gear legitimately is something u shouldn't whine about, but when u die becuz of bug/glitch/hacker, it does make u mad.

This is not false info this is what happened. It was on that server by Inch and what I told you happened and seems to be getting worse as now everyone in our group experienced being nuked.

If I was talking about that post I quoted, thats why I quoted it.

Server rules don't have anything to do with arma's script acceptance.

Dying and losing your gear legitimately is something u shouldn't whine about, but when u die becuz of bug/glitch/hacker, it does make u mad.

i had a 47 day old character that got killed by a hacker, i unfortunately didn't have the warning of a teleport (he snook up behind us invisible and popped me in the back of the head) i didn't get mad. just laugh it off and carry on.

the main reason most of these people hack is because they like to get people mad. and everytime it works. i bet a lot of them just browse these forums laughing at all these idiots raging because they died in a game and lost something that they were going to loose eventually anyway.

I thought Rule number 1 was cardio?

Don't worry about that. Our characters are like Forrest Gump up in here.

It was on UK226 (stress testing) , how could they do that? password to the server?

As its in a virtual environment and I was playing around with resources as not many run 100 slot servers! No it was not locked 'Stress Testing' was a warning.

Regards to the first opening comment I review logs and ban hackers daily and submit them to the DayZ AdminZ Forum.

the main reason most of these people hack is because they like to get people mad.

Because mommy and daddy didn't give them enough hugs and attention ... either that or their gay emo boyfriends left them and now they need to do something to feel better about themselves. Learning a new employable skill or trade? Oh no, no way. Learn a new language or an instrument? Not a chance in hell. Rip off your genitalia, download some hacks, and feel like a macho man in a game? ABSO-friggin-LUTELY! If you stick with a nice private, PW protected hive hackers go down and friendly encounters go up, for the most part.

Edited by Medic (not bandit)