Sign in to follow this  
error-37

Better Inventory /spawning system.

Two things this mod ( and the game itself honestly) need are a better spawning system and a (much) better inventory system.

Spawning and zombies:

So you died because as another thread mentions, even if they can't see you, zombies can amazingly hear you from a gazillion meters away and also have the intuitive notion to bring every other zombie in a two mile radius. Zombies that "hear" gunshots from over a hundred yards away can pinpoint the exact location within 0.1 seconds flat. I find this an amazing feat for a slab of dead meat! So yeah... Perhaps make zombies a little stronger individually, but reduce aggro range and the amazing homing zombie missile skill. Let them run towards a random point within a 50 meter area, perhaps dependant on their initial range if possible, Then let them start their normal routine of locating a target. But let's get back to spawning.

You died and have to DC yourself to respawn. Seems unnecessary and clunk to me. Reselect gender and be back on your way without yet another 5 minutes lost to loading what is already loaded.

Inventory: Does anyone else feel the inventory is clunky as F***? I read all about the 'realistic' ammo system from Arma. However, it would be realistic for someone to take the 5 bullets you have in one clip and the three you have in another and put them in the same clip. Combining shouldn't be limited to making "full". Furthermore, you have an axe, a gun and a pistol. Why can't you switch to your axe without having to take it off your belt, etc etc etc.

You catch my drift. I don't mind a limited space inventory. But getting needless space wasting due to shoddy mechanics does tend to piss me off in combination ^____^

Edited by error-37

Only I can say, you are right and I think, everybody know it. But we must still talking about it, maybe it will help in faster fixes.

Does anybody feel the inventory is clunky? no? you must be that only one here bro.

Please use the search function before making a thread.