aaronivo@gmail.com

We really need a new item in the game

After many hours of thought and discussion with my clan, I have come to the conclusion that this game is in serious need of contraception. Am i the only one here with a conscience, or does nobody give a shit that these zombies we are rapeing may get pregnant? Now i enjoy a little tea bagging as much as the next guy but as they say "any hole is a goal" and you got to go for the gold. pretty much I'm just saying i don't want to take responsibility for zombie babies and I don't want to have to kill your zombie babies because you lake skills in the withdrawal method. I'm just saying some condoms would be great. Kthnx (please don't ban me, it had to be said B))

Wait for the next updates maybe? "Deal with it B)"

This is what happens when next update is delayed!!!

I'm pretty sure you are the only person who thought this needed to be said.

What clan is this from? Necrophilia United?

To bad your mom and dad didn't practice the withdraw method.

This is especially urgent as Rocket is planning to add dog "companions" soon.

After many hours of thought and discussion with my clan, I have come to the conclusion that this game is in serious need of contraception. Am i the only one here with a conscience, or does nobody give a shit that these zombies we are rapeing may get pregnant? Now i enjoy a little tea bagging as much as the next guy but as they say "any hole is a goal" and you got to go for the gold.

You, sir, went over the line!

post-76097-0-69981600-1344199739_thumb.j

Edited by AGlumSon

m1lkm8n, I think the problem was that this guy's parents did practice the withdraw method, unsuccessfully.

I don't think its necessary. Slightly off topic: wouldn't different genders and ages of zombies be applicable to the game? Right now its fine to use the ones we have as a placeholder, however I know a few friends that would shit their pants if they had a 6yr old female zombie running at them. would break up the monotony of the zombies overall :)