Sign in to follow this  
Fishi07

Bad serial number given in setup

Hey guys, got a problem here. Suddenly I got the Error message "Bad serial number given in setup".

I got a non-steam version of Arma 2 CO. If I search for that problem I only find solutions for steam versions.

Before I got that message I could start Arma 2 OA and play DayZ without any problems.

I started Arma 2 as adminstrator, restarted PC and reinstalled Arma 2 and OA.

I hope someone of you guys got a solution ... I want to play :/

Greetz from Germany,

Fishi07

i had the same prob just back up your saved data and then proceed to uninstall arma 2 co and re-install. run the games with splash screens and all then if you use any launchers like six updater for instance run that secondly after your first run and product key install you should be good to go. thats what i did

Hey, thanks for your post. I don't want to offend you, but I really didn't get what you are talking about :)

I don't know if it is my bad english, but I don't understand what i should do here: " run the games with splash screens and all then if you use any launchers like six updater for instance run that secondly after your first run and product key install you should be good to go." Can you maybe describe better what I should do? Please?

Greetings

Fishi07