Sign in to follow this  
slot96

Looking for a couple of dayz buddies

Hello guys, im looking for a couple of nice dudes to play DayZ with me.

I made my own twitchtv channel, so I also want to stream pretty soon.

I am Dutch, 16years old and I speak decent English.

Requirments:

16years old+

Has to live in Europe.

Has to speak decent English.

You have to be nice ofcourse, and you do not mind to be in an stream.

A microphone, we can talk over skype or teamspeak. I dont mind.

**NOTE**

I am pretty new to this game, I know the basics.

I need atleast 1 "Pro", because he knows some cool stuff (Which is nice for the stream)

My steam: http://steamcommunit...561198041753635

I want to start streaming later in the evening, so if someone want we can already play before that.

My twitchtv: http://twitch.tv/grabbingpills

(Yes it's new, at first the gaming is more about gaming itself, and don't mind streaming)

Edited by slot96

Hey man , im keen to have a dayz sesh with you but i like in Australia hit me up with a add on skype if you want

lukerashleigh-ferguson

I would love to play! I'm still a bit of a noob but i can survive, and i know what i do :D I live in europe, Denmark. I am 16 years old :D My Skype is "mrelkjaer1" just hit me up :D I really need to play some DayZ now...

Hello there, I'm Horatio..

Me and a couple of buddies from all over Europe got a little group thing going ^^ We got some new players and some "pro l33t" players ^^ We'd like to play with you.. Well we got a TS3 server, PM me for my steam details so we can talk about it? Of course only if you feel like it.

Hello there, I'm Horatio..

Me and a couple of buddies from all over Europe got a little group thing going ^^ We got some new players and some "pro l33t" players ^^ We'd like to play with you.. Well we got a TS3 server, PM me for my steam details so we can talk about it? Of course only if you feel like it.

Sure, you can add me on steam (Its in the first post, just add me) and then we can talk about it.

I would love to play! I'm still a bit of a noob but i can survive, and i know what i do :D I live in europe, Denmark. I am 16 years old :D My Skype is "mrelkjaer1" just hit me up :D I really need to play some DayZ now...

Alright, I added you.

Hey man , im keen to have a dayz sesh with you but i like in Australia hit me up with a add on skype if you want

lukerashleigh-ferguson

Sorry dude, we live in a complete different timezone so that won't really work.

Edited by slot96