Sign in to follow this  
Uncle-Thugs

Looking for a few AU/NZ players

Hey I'm looking at forming a tight knit and trustworthy small group of Players (2-6), I play on Servers NZ 01, NZ 23, NZ 16, ANZ 07 but I'm happy to play on others if my ping is ok. Iv'e been playing DayZ for about 2 weeks and Im getting a little tired of been killed by other players after hours of hard work and been a lone wolf all the time and my gaming friends either don't play DayZ or have gone to console.

If a few people are interested I will start a team speak server or any other program I'm cool with whatever. Im looking for mature players that are 18+.

Im 25 from NZ and I'm online playing alot at the moment as I'm recovering from an injury so If you're looking at playing with someone you can trust let me know.

Cheers

Edited by Uncle-Thugs

Hey thanks for the offer but I'm not really into the Clan scene so to speak I'm more interested in finding casual chilled out gamers for DayZ and possibly future games. Clans are a little to much for me they grow fast and I'm more interested in just a little group of New Zealanders and Australians.

Hey Thugs.

We are a small group of 4 people living in Australia. We normally play on US servers as there is a large diversity of them and we seem to think there is more hackers on the ANZ servers. We are pretty experienced and play relatively tactically, but are still a bunch of chilled guys. We have been looking for more people just to simply bulk up our numbers, so it'd be great to get you on board.

We've had many camps in the past, although our most recent one was completely lost due to the glitches implemented in the new update :/

So yeah, if you're interested have a chat with me on skype : chrisrocks44

Cool sounds good ill add you for sure. Yeah a lot of people have been talking about hackers in the AU/NZ servers I haven't come across any yet but thats just luck I guess. Im happy with US servers I get good ping on most of them.

Edited by Uncle-Thugs

Survivor action: definitely in. I usually hover between the same servers too. I think I saw you earlier today Uncle-Thugs. We didn't meet in game though.

Day Z: Shinquai

Steam: TheOriginalShinquai

Fellow Australian from the Western wastelands. Military background.

Availability: 05:30pm - 11:30pm +8 WST.

Message me for my contact details (Skype and steamID)

I'm looking for a small group of people (3 or 4), mainly for farming military bases and pking in Cherno or Electro. I live in Western Australia and im 22 years old, will happily use teamspeak.Steam name is Dilpil and I usually play ANZ/AU/NZ and occasionally on SG servers.

Hey Uncle-thugs not sure if your still looking for someone to jam out dayz with, but If you are I'm keen,

I'm 18 years old from Wellington, semi new to Dayz but know my way round abit, typically play on NZ 23 or NZ 03, find these to be the safest for me and seem to have some good luck on these server, PM me if your keen, Oh and I use Skype for chatting.

Cheers,

Your friendly neighbourhood New Zealand man

If one more won't hurt I can join. Been playing DayZ for 4 months now, I live in Rotorua and mainly play on American servers as Oceanic servers have too many damn hackers. I know the general ins and outs of the game, so if you are looking for a reasonably experienced player I'm always around

Hey I'm looking at forming a tight knit and trustworthy small group of Players (2-6), I play on Servers NZ 01, NZ 23, NZ 16, ANZ 07 but I'm happy to play on others if my ping is ok. Iv'e been playing DayZ for about 2 weeks and Im getting a little tired of been killed by other players after hours of hard work and been a lone wolf all the time and my gaming friends either don't play DayZ or have gone to console.

If a few people are interested I will start a team speak server or any other program I'm cool with whatever. Im looking for mature players that are 18+.

Im 25 from NZ and I'm online playing alot at the moment as I'm recovering from an injury so If you're looking at playing with someone you can trust let me know.

Cheers

hey uncle-thugs add me been playing for about a month being a good guy character currently got a hero skin im from melbourne

steam: wet_willy

Hey man, I've recently set up my own private server if you are interested in somewhere to play. I'm no BS so you can rest assured, I hope this server turns into what a good server should be! Anyone else interested, just let me know. I started a thread also, so any ideas for the server are also welcome. :)

• Like 1

Hey Thugs, looks like you've got a group going! I've been looking for a group of trustworthy players for a while, is there room for one more? I play on NZ servers but can play on anything if need be. I'm experienced (I'd like to think) and have a stockpile of food and a few medical supplies and things to bring to the team. I have Team Speak and Skype which I never really use, I just caps lock in game most of the time.