SNiperSMokey

Dayz Clan Recruiting

Hey i'm Ben the CL - i'm 25 from Kent (pikey Ville)

We are Currently recruiting 16 or over only as he have had some very immature people join up in the past.. so we will have no exceptions.. sorry

Our member range from 16 up to late 20's we are primarily a UK based clan, We are looking for mature-ish people.. who can have a laugh! take some banter! but still be serious when needed.

We do operations, scouting and some assault's. We have a 50 slot server, with teamspeak and a website.

If your interesting in trying out with us.

Sign up at http://www.thebanditsresistance.com/ and make an application in the forum.

Or add me on steam - snipersmokey450

Once me or any of the admins have seen your post we will invite you in to teamspeak so we can get to you no you a bit more.. if you have any questions or If you want to no more just ask!

Thanks

SNiperSMokey

Edited by SNiperSMokey

Well that sounds interesting. Im gonna try to contact you in a few dayz and we may have a talk, looking if it will fit between us.

Hi Ben, i would like to have a few people to play with on Dayz, i'm new to the game and although I love it i'm dying, a lot! It would be great to join up with you guys and play it properly. I have sent you a friend request on Steam under Nickydo.

Thanks

Nick