Sign in to follow this  
caboose_neg_1

My first PVP contact

So im coming down a ladder and get hit by someone but they dont manage to take me down. I run like a bat outta hell around the other side of

the building, find a ladder on the back take it up climb another to the roof. More gunshots ring out not directed at me this time. I camp it out and

all of a sudden coming down the road from the direction the shots were ringing out from come 2 people. I guess they didnt see me up there bc

they kept running. Im deciding whether to engage them or not thinking of being shot i take the chance just as one of them stops in the middle of

the road to engage an aggro'd zombie. BLAM the guy in the road drops. Lulz. take that ya bastard. His buddy runs around the closest building.

He deals with the zombie and continues rounding the building looking for me. He stops! NOW IS MY CHANCE! Lineup and as i pull the trigger

he moves. He dashes across the road rounding another building [his buddy i believe aborted]. This guy is out for blood now. I guess i was too

close to the edge cause he sees me as i send another round. He ducks behind a wall and pops some rounds off at me as i return the favor. I

lose him. I get up to a crouch and start moving around the roof looking for him. There is tower next to the building and as walk to that corner i

see his head pop up over the ledge. !!!!!!!!! Move forward as he struggles to reach the bottom but its too late. I let off 6 slugs and finish him off.

JUSTICE.

TL/DR Guy shoots me on ladder. I drop his buddy then kill him on a ladder. Justice.

• Like 4