Sign in to follow this  
Kubz

Want to be entertained? Come watch the TNP Banditos!

Introduction

Hello, fellow DayZ players, my name is Kubz and I am the owner and founder of TNP Gaming. We recently started up a DayZ squad called the TNP Banditos and invite you to come watch us if you want to be entertained for hours at a time!

Who Are We

Clan Name: TNP Gaming

Squad: TNP Banditos

Motto: No hay lágrimas, sólo sueña ahora

Squad Size: 5 Members (Potentially looking for some more players)

What We Do

- The TNP Banditos assassinate EVERYONE. Whether your're on your own or in a group of 5, we will find you. And we will kill you.

- City Invasions. We don't derp around at big cities. We get in there and do our job, none of this 5 people sitting on the hill sniping garbage.

- Random Jihad missions. Yeah, we might just book it into a town and kill every zombie. So what? We might blow our vehicle up for no reason.

- Interact with our viewers. We answer as many questions as we can and love getting your feedback

- Story Time: Ask me about my personal life and you'll get a story! It can be about my ex-girlfriends, embarrassing moments or anything you want to know!

- AMA: Simply ask me a question and get an answer! I do my best to reply to as many people as I can so make sure to talk to me in the Twitch Chat!

- User Requests! Want to see us raid Cherenaus or run to Stary with only hatchets along the main road? We'll do it!

Why You Should Watch

- We don't do hack, cheat or exploit

- We die with honour. None of this Alt + F4 garbage

- Tons of epic missions (Just killed 14 people in Cherenaus, then died

- We don't stream random running around, we stream non-stop DayZ action!

Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/tnpkubz

I usually stream between 11 AM PST and 6 PM PST, take a break, then again starting at 9 PM till whenever!

Games I Stream

League of Legends

DayZ

Stream Schedule (Not set in stone)

Monday: DayZ / League of Legends

Tuesday: League of Legends

Wednesday: DayZ / League of Legends (Q&A and Story Time!)

Thursday: League of Legends, DayZ at night (More Story Time!)

Friday: Viewer Lobbies (League of Legends), Viewer Request (DayZ)

Saturday: League of Legends / DayZ (Q&A)

Sunday: DayZ / League of Legends (User requests!)

Other Notes

Thanks to everyone who has helped make this stream possible! From the unbelievable support we get from our community and all players who come and watch me! I do my best to answer as many questions as I can and hope you enjoy my terrible stories :P. You can contact me one of the following ways

Thanks for reading guys, we hope to see you tomorrow! I will also use this thread to bump whenever we are live!

Edit: Feel free to Up Vote us on Reddit Guys! http://www.reddit.co...e_tnp_banditos/

Edited by Kubz

CJ, its 3 AM we're not streaming til 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST check back then! We hope to see you then :)

gonna go ahead and bump this guys, read the OP for full details, I'll be streaming in about 40 minutes, not sure if its DayZ or LoL though, ill keep you posted!