Sign in to follow this  
boz (DayZ)

Invulnerable Hacker - NZ28 - 8:00PM - UTC +10:00

What happened:

Was running East up to Klen (South of the NE Airfield) when i saw someone spawn behind me.

They disappeared, then respawned again with different gear, camo + AS50.

I shot him 10 times with a M14 AIM while he stood there

He started running towards me and said over mic "Ow that hurt, my turn"

I ran around him trying to avoid his aim and he insta-killed me, in hindsight i should have just alt-f4'd

What Server:

NZ28

What Time:

8:00PM UTC +10:00 - 05/08/2012, give or take a few minutes

I believe time for NZ would be 10:00PM.

Other Information:

My in game name is "bozza"

Here is a screenshot of the player list after i disconnected from the Server if that helps narrow it down, must be one of these players unless they d/c'd the same time as me.

4Hh5X.png?1

Aint much that can be done with hackers on the NZ servers, admins are powerless to stop them.

this sounds like a very very similar incident to what happened to me and some friends tonight on another NZ server

link to my thread about it: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60408-hacker-on-nz25/

I can see 2 similar names in the player list screenshot that you've posted. the 2 players being "Ventura" and "Owner"

I really hope we can nail this guy

Aint much that can be done with hackers on the NZ servers, admins are powerless to stop them.

I thought thats why we post here, so the Day Z admins can ban them from the hive etc? I dont see why NZ servers are different from others.

this sounds like a very very similar incident to what happened to me and some friends tonight on another NZ server

link to my thread about it: http://dayzmod.com/f...hacker-on-nz25/

I can see 2 similar names in the player list screenshot that you've posted. the 2 players being "Ventura" and "Owner"

I really hope we can nail this guy

Yeah i just saw your thread, i really need to be quicker with my FRAPS so i can record it next time. He was very cocky on mic which makes me want him banned more lol.

Edited by boz