Sign in to follow this  
Grey Warden

How many Murders until your a Bandit?

In a recent firefight in Electro where me and a group of 5-6 other players from the [Regulator] clan, i killed one of the 2 guys who opened fire on us. It came up as a Murder (my first player kill too) and i am just wondering would this make me a Bandit or how many Murders does it take if not?

The firefight was us 5-6 Regulators against 2 others who wouldn't stand down no matter how many times we gave them the chance to surrender or retreat (we were there only to grab some supplies from the supermarket).

I heard its 5 Murders or maybe 2 but i don't know so if someone could set this straight for me it would be of great help!

Thanks!

Thanks i was worried i would be counted as a Bandit!

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. Also, does it carry over between lives? I've had maybe 4 or 5 murders since I started playing (when you could still spawn with a revolver). Am I a bandit?!

i thought a bandit was someone who actualy wanted to kill someone for there loot not just for self defence

i thought a bandit was someone who actualy wanted to kill someone for there loot not just for self defence

The game cant really tell the difference. And chances are if you are being shot at by say, a sniper your not going to live after the 1st or 2nd shot.

Bandit means a player who kills other players constantly for whatever reason - be it fun, loot, or self defence.

If one becomes a bandit, does their appearance change or something?

If one becomes a bandit, does their appearance change or something?

Not anymore. They took out the bandit morphing about a month or so ago. Now, bandit status really means nothing except whether the person you kill counts as a murder or a bandit kill.