Sign in to follow this  
Lil B Da Based God

G36 Camo SD

Is in the game or not? Some guy in ghillie near the south coast loaded me and fellow survivor up with an m9 SD and a G36 Camo SD with 9 mags each. Seems too good to be true? I've heard conflicted stories of these guns being hacked it, and paired with the fact that i was openly given this silenced gun and tons of ammo by some random guy in a ghillie makes me wonder, as i could have easily killed him.

Okay thanks guys. My ammo has mysteriously dissapeared for the G36C upon log out and reentry... But yeah, what a nice hacker ^^

m9 SD yes/ G36 no

Wut? I think you meant "M9 SD no/ G36 yes"

Wut? I think you meant "M9 SD no/ G36 yes"

Meh I meant M9 is not hacked and the G36 is.

I just killed somebody then with my as50 and when we looted the body he had one, needless to say we watched it get fed to the earth.

I was running to a Deer Stand near Stary and about 100m in front of me was a dead guy lying in the middle of a field. All i could see was he AS50 sticking up from the ground.

You wanna seen the stuff this guy had.

-He had AS50 (Not the normal kind, when i zoomed in with it, it was dark, like a night vision weapon) with 4 Mags

-G36 Camo with 4 Mags

-7 Satchel charges

Plus lots of other stuff

I took the AS50, but dropped it 5 mins later as i did not understand the zoom sight. I am not a sniper.

Are satchel charges legit?

It was clearly a nice kill for someone

I was running to a Deer Stand near Stary and about 100m in front of me was a dead guy lying in the middle of a field. All i could see was he AS50 sticking up from the ground.

You wanna seen the stuff this guy had.

-He had AS50 (Not the normal kind, when i zoomed in with it, it was dark, like a night vision weapon) with 4 Mags

-G36 Camo with 4 Mags

-7 Satchel charges

Plus lots of other stuff

I took the AS50, but dropped it 5 mins later as i did not understand the zoom sight. I am not a sniper.

Are satchel charges legit?

It was clearly a nice kill for someone

Well, the As50 u got is actually thermal sight, so its better then the normal as50 cause u can use it even during the night, a satchel charges are legit. And u won't and can't get banned for using hacked weapon unless you spawned it in, says by rocket dean himself.

I looted an M4A1 CCO SD and it came with a bunch of magazines marked for a G36. It seems to be using them, so I'm a bit confused what's going on. Did I pick up hacked-in loot?