izodn

US346 Thunderdome 1:45AM GMT -8:00 PST

US346 was subjected to a thunderdome script at 1:45AM GMT -8:00 PST. Don't have any idea the hackers name. Screenshot of the player list attached below.

http://i.imgur.com/g3wD4.jpg

Good luck server admin!

I was in the server at the time this happened and have dealt with this along with another 4 people that have been cheating in the 45-hour leading up to this.

us346 Admin

• Like 1

I was in the server at the time this happened and have dealt with this along with another 4 people that have been cheating in the 45-hour leading up to this.

us346 Admin

It gives me hope looking at this. Thank you so much! I like to see actions from admins, beans for you. Hopefully my post and roster helped.

it does im sick of hackers as much as anyone it takes so much time to go through logs and complaints i spend more time doing that then playing :( I try to check the forums and go through the server logs atlest once a day. try emailing me on dayz.us346@gmail.com if you need a urgent response :)

it does im sick of hackers as much as anyone it takes so much time to go through logs and complaints i spend more time doing that then playing :( I try to check the forums and go through the server logs atlest once a day. try emailing me on dayz.us346@gmail.com if you need a urgent response :)

I'll do that next time :). You should think about setting up a free forum for reporting and put it's website in the server description name.

i doubt anyone would use it. I set up a teamspeak and put that in the topic for people to use and 1/2 people have came on in the last month and those 2 that did came on and left in like 5mins dident stay to talk or anything :(. the community aspect of this game isent very good especially since the global chat has been removed

i doubt anyone would use it. I set up a teamspeak and put that in the topic for people to use and 1/2 people have came on in the last month and those 2 that did came on and left in like 5mins dident stay to talk or anything :(. the community aspect of this game isent very good especially since the global chat has been removed

Meh, worth a shot seeing as hacking is a very touchy topic. Anyway, good luck with your server! I'm sure I'll be back :D