viperman67

Got a question for you guys about Global Bans

K, well. When everyone read the title, instantly they will say "SCRIPT KIDDY! GTFO NUB!". Im being serious here.

Scenario: I was playing with a mate on a tunngle virtual lan DayZ Server (Since he didn't have the full legit version however i did). Anyways, i signed into a server that spawned a bike next to you for transport. After being on the server for a minute or so riding the bike, i recieved a kick and a notice saying that BattlEyE banned me globally. So i appealed it to them and they are either in the process of fixing it, or just dont care and ignored it. Either way, i dont care if i have to purchase a new copy.

Anyways, the real question i wanted to ask: What do i have to purchase and what do i have to do in order to play again (E.g. do i buy Arma 2 and Arma 2: OA or just Arma 2: OA because i heard its just OA u need) and do i need a new Steam Account?

May thanks are given to the people who may understand that i wasn't hacking or being a script faggot.

Thanks

You need OA plus either Arma lite (free but with low res textures on many of the DayZ objects) or Arma 2.

Also for the comlete experience you should get the BAF and PMC add-ons for the full texture packs that Day Z needs.

all i did was got the free arma 2 version idk bout the bann or steam shit ask around i only payed 20 bucks and i can play dayz arma2 oa and the free version of arma lol good luck

same ill end up with em all but for now i need a damn better graphics card its kill me so much lagg i get ..i have a 4g ram 512mb g card =( but 2.3ghz triple core processor ahhh just my g ccatrd slowing me downnn really down lol

Ah kk. so u said that lower textures are a result of using Arma 2 free version? meaning i cant have my graphics on high like i usually do? and im still unsure about whether i need a new steam account or not. i might just make a new one to be safe.

?