fuckyourocketfag

The best MOD/GAME going down the drain

It's just too bad. I've had not only my family but my friends starting to get into the game as well. You can deal with the bugs, you can deal with the lag and occasional disconnects. But you can't deal with the eating-shit-out-of-a-diaper populace who has nothing better to do than to abuse this game because the developers were too trusting and the QA was non existing when it came to play testing this game/engine. I know it's not dayz's fault, but I'm angry as HELL at dayz for making a mod like this when there isn't a SINGLE server out there that is hacker free.

Oh...we need to keep the servers password free. You guys ever wonder why people want to password protect servers? When 98% of the servers are overrun by hackers and noone can play without being killed, transported. laughed at or whatever at ny a hacker you still think it's more important to make sure "server admins don't abuse their rights" ? HACKERS ARE TAKING OVER THE SERVERS!!! Is that really more less important than admin abusing admins?

Anyway, Dayz has been the only game in the last 3 years that I have actuallly appreciated and felt like spending money (if required) and time on, for fun. Unfortunately you guys feel like it's more important to have 12 year old liberal fucktard american abortion kids run your game (or be liberal yourself you piece of shit wanna-be democrats) so we can just have the game run by hackers.

Tonight was my happiest night in the game. I found an FN FAL with a night scope on a crashed heli but some kid who eats dildo shit off of an elephants ass had to ruin it by killing the entire server by teleporting and throwing us around.

For all that it's worth, I am filing a complaing with Valve, even if it does nothing but make your name visible, because I bought arma 2 because of your mod, and your mod is OUT OF CONTROL.

And I don't care about posting this on an arma 2 forum because you are the russian retards who are basing your mod off of this. It is YOUR responsibility to make it work, not blaming someone else that your game isn't working because it is based off of someone elses work.

[banned. Inappropriate name - 4L4N]

Edited by 4L4N
Inappropriate name

Oh yeah, and for all the kids who are out of school for a few more weeks... please just spare me your QQ remarks. You are too stupid to have an opinion of anything anyway.

Wow, this is so fail. Who are these russians your ranting at ? Rocket is from new zealand and BI are from Czech republic lol. Agreed hacking is out of control atm but thats the way is. Rocket told us all months ago that there was nothing he could do until the game reaches stand alone. Ranting about it now because you lost an FN FAL is just fail. Its a crap gun that you wont find any ammo for. Get over it.

• Like 1

Please,just fuck off.

This is a mod,not a full game,valve couldn't give a shit because its YOUR choice to play this mod. Your contract is for ARMA II,not a third party mod.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....

I think a pill of chill will help :facepalm:

I am upset about having gotten my wife, brother in law, and two friends into getting to play this just so some 12 year old fag can ruin it the last 4 hours we've been trying to meet eachother by hacking and instantly killing everyone on the server. I don't give a shit where the developers are from. Apparently not from the US or they would know about best practices and Sarbanes & Oxley.

I am sorry I wasn't around MONTHS AGO to hear that ROCKET "told us" there was nothing he could do about cheaters. I was just stupid enough to buy into the steam commerical and bought ARMA 2 for this mod I guess. I already filed a complaint with Steam because at this point Arma2 is more damaging than it does good. Guess we'll see how that goes with the new Steam contract about not sueing.

Join a new server? There are hundred's of servers. I've put in over 100 hours into the game and have been in contact with maybe 5-10 hackers. It's not hard to find a server without hackers and if you say it's not possible then you're definitely exaggerating.

B Negative, why don't you follow your namesake of what your parents approved of and just flush yourself down the toilet. I PAID FOR ARMA 2 BECAUSE OF THIS MOD AND ARMA 2 IS BEING ADVERTISED ON STEAM BECAUSE OF THIS MOD. The point is the FULL GAME I PAID FOR IS FULL OF CHEATERS but apparently your diaper is too full of shit and your throat is too hungry for it to see daylight. Don't let my boot hit you on the way back to the womb you fuck

Join a new server? I've played the game without cheaters for the first 24 hours I spent in game. Now I cannot even spend 4 hours without someone cheating. It doesn't matter what server you are on. But of course... it's more important to restrict admins from being abusive than actually control cheaters. Hack away everyone...!! AS50's FOR EVERYONE WOOOOO

To be honest people that think when they play a free (alpha) mod and expect it to be perfect and without flaw then only to be upset by the latter and try to pull up any agreement.

Point of the matter is you brought arma2 on steam it was your choice dayz was just a bonus, valve will just politely tell you to go away and stop bitching asfar as they are concerned you brought arma2 for a mod and didn't like it

I personally have been ether Jesus lucky or there are very few hackers as i have never come across one now stop being such a cry baby and ether uninstall or go back to sneak round cherno collecting your loot

-facepalm-

I have spent hours apon hours on this game and I have yet to see a single hacker. Just go to a different server.

this guy is just being a dick rokect made a mod for free u play it for free u brought the game not his mod now that arma 2 is useing it to advertise their game doesnt make it ur rite to play an alpha mod and not run into a hacker or bugs ur just a bitch who doesnt know how to shut the fuck up and act ur age

B Negative, why don't you follow your namesake of what your parents approved of and just flush yourself down the toilet. I PAID FOR ARMA 2 BECAUSE OF THIS MOD AND ARMA 2 IS BEING ADVERTISED ON STEAM BECAUSE OF THIS MOD. The point is the FULL GAME I PAID FOR IS FULL OF CHEATERS but apparently your diaper is too full of shit and your throat is too hungry for it to see daylight. Don't let my boot hit you on the way back to the womb you fuck

You PAID for ARMA II not this mod you tard,you obviously too stupid to realise this...This mod is not advertised.If you are stupid enough to buy a game for a alpha mod then moan about it then you deserve all you get,now do 1 and let the adults play.

Sigh. It is battleye we all need to rage at. Battleye is NOT IN ALPHA and neither is Arma 2. DayZ isnt the problemn, dayZ is great. Its what its built on, and the software it uses to prevent hackers which is dare i say it, POOR.

Honestly, It seems odd for you to have any type of legal ANYTHING against the maker of an alpha mod. No offense. :P

I agree, hackers make this mod very frustrating just like any other game, they just need a different kind of server protection because battle eye isn't really doing much.

Although the person who has created the topic has swung a few punches in the most unfortunate directions, with regard to his criticism. I understand the sentiments.

With hacking so rife. Wouldn't it be a reasonable feature to allow pass-wording of servers?

Most people who have server have access to TS3, Mumbles or Ventrilo. Wouldn't it be nice if players could ask to join a server first. So servers could have some control over this problem?

I am upset about having gotten my wife, brother in law, and two friends into getting to play this just so some 12 year old fag can ruin it the last 4 hours we've been trying to meet eachother by hacking and instantly killing everyone on the server. I don't give a shit where the developers are from. Apparently not from the US or they would know about best practices and Sarbanes & Oxley.

I am sorry I wasn't around MONTHS AGO to hear that ROCKET "told us" there was nothing he could do about cheaters. I was just stupid enough to buy into the steam commerical and bought ARMA 2 for this mod I guess. I already filed a complaint with Steam because at this point Arma2 is more damaging than it does good. Guess we'll see how that goes with the new Steam contract about not sueing.

WTF suing !?!? suing for what ? the fact you lost an FN FAL ? are you insane lol ? The only problem i have with your post is you mate. Your opinions are valid and for the most part correct. But the way your snapping at everyone like they are your kids on a bad day, well, annoys me. You make it sound like your the only one suffering. Theres almost 1,000,000 others that share your pain. Dont post a thread and then try bite the head off anyone that comments.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

I have spent countless hours with friends and that and NEVER have I had a problem with a hacker.

• Like 1

Ignoring are his bad words and long rants I will say it short:

This guy have some points.

First

Hackers roam free and nobody cares.

Private non hive servers will be answer for that. Passworded with their own community and no dick admin. With factions and PvP even with bandits and crazy survivalist. We can get a RP servers this way. Impossible now.

Do you guys notice that rocket play only on PRIVATE PASSWORDED server with only his friends?

Ho ho I see double standards here.

This mod is great sheningan for BI. It boost their sales for no cost. Also it throw a light on ARMA 3. Brilliant.

I don't really believe that rocket can handle this.

Patches broke this game ever more, new bugs, no new content.

He try to get a total control or all modding attempts.

So no for new maps or other stuff.

So even if this OP guy start his rant he has a point. This mod is going to fall. Doomed by rocket and his community.

I blame Dick Cheney.. The Republicans ruined the economy and started too many wars.. now we have zombies running everywhere.

Also the op is a raving lunatic & liklely foams at the mouth every time he see's Obama on TV. oh.. wait.. now I know where the Zombies came from...ok it is the Democrats fault.. All the built up hate from the right wing has turned them into brain dead morons that wonder the streets looking for beans.. It's all Obama's fault after all..

Edited by crockett

but some kid who eats dildo shit off of an elephants ass

Omfg that line made me LOL so hard.... are you saying elephants shit dildos? and hackers go up and eat it off their asses before it even has a chance to hit the ground? lmfao... or are the dildos taking shits on the elephants ass and the kids eat it? ... fuck I am so confused and cant stop laughing.

I've been in a server once where it got hacked and really i couldn't care less about losing my stuff, after all your likely to run in to an unfriendly player or get eaten by zombies.... i don't see moaning helping the situation in any way... after all its DayZ you live, you die you start again. Thats what so fun about it..

You are too stupid to have an opinion of anything anyway.

no need at all, you are an awesome example of stupidity and suffice for this thread.

I have spent countless hours with friends and that and NEVER have I had a problem with a hacker.

this

This mod is going to fall. Doomed by rocket and his community.

i am hearing that since i started playing 2 month ago

nope, still standing tall and growing quicker then ever before.

Edited by Azrail