Sign in to follow this  
PointlessPerson

Drive-By Shooting! - Idea For The Future

Hey guys!

I've thought out an idea that could be on DayZ,

My idea is Drive-By Shooting!

Now, here me out, this could be amazing or absolute crap,

You see, I would love this if this came into Arma II as I haven't really seen it in many other online survival/shooter games,

You know, just chilling in the car, you see some bandit's, just point the gun out the window and BOOM! Hostile down.

Let's say, for example,

Example:

You have a squad of four and the two of you have paired off to search for some loot over in different locations,

One pair takes a GAZ, as for the other pair, they go on by foot, the squad on foot have just reached a city, let's say, Elektro,

As for the GAZ squad, they're still on the open road, the on foot squad then get suppressed by a group of four, two on low height roof's, two on the ground,

The on foot squad then take cover and call for the GAZ squad to come back for back up,

The GAZ squad then easily turns around and about two minutes later, they arrive on the edge of Elektro,

They then drove from round the back, the driver running over one of the group of four as the passenger is shooting the other one,

The other two then take out the other two on the roof's!

There is so many examples I could say in any vehicle or situation but that was just the first one which came to my head,

It was just a basic example but there could be all kinds of complex way's if the Drive-By Shooting was available,

So DayZ team, if you see this, I'm not expecting you to put it in the game, because I know it take a lot of hard work to put even the smallest things into this game!

But if you could that would just be awesome! I would be greatly appreciated! Or at least consider it, either way you'll be making this person a very happy chap!

Thank you, Peace out!:

P.S: I might make more of these idea threads, it depends on the feedback and that of this one, thanks.

• Like 1

1. There is a subforum for suggestions

2. Next time, please, do not use Comic Sans

Anyway, being able to shoot while driving/being a passenger it's a must in this mod.

i agree with this post, drive by shootings happen in real life so you should be able to do the same in the game since its possible

great idea soldier!! :beans:

Grand Theft auto?

I would also suggest that you get some damage bonus if you re driving with your hood, e.g. all of the ppl inside the car are black. What about this?

I would also suggest that you get some damage bonus if you re driving with your hood, e.g. all of the ppl inside the car are black. What about this?

Nah. Too racist.