Sign in to follow this  
bobyoyo12

Awesome stories/epic stories/close calls

Damn i just got done playing dayz for the night and this is my story. So i was at the north west airstrip and i have an m107 sniper. I see two people looking at a crashed heli and i snipe them both then i go loot there bodies but i attract a shit ton of zombies. i start to bleed but i have no bandages and so i run back to the fire station and luckily find one. then when i am running back my mouse givves out so i start to use my track pad. i loose the sight of the bodies so i just go for the heli. i pull out my ak74 kobra and spray down like 12 zombies. Then i find this http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Bizon_PP-19_SD and i am at like 3000 bloood and i run back to the fire house and log out.

SO NOW YOU TELL YOUR STORIES DOWN BELLOW AS A COMMENT!!!

I say you should surrender.

You won't survive long with this Karma of yours.

There was that time were I spent an entire afternoon pinned down hiding behind a shed by a sniper. That was amusing.

Edited by Tarkastio

I say you should surrender.

You won't survive long with this Karma of yours.

i can live with anything its a video game!

Sniper badass rolls into Berezino with a UAZ full on gas and everything. Kills me but my friend escapes, and manages to kill him and steal his car. He picks me up and we head a little bit out of Otmel, finding an empty car 50 feet out. I take it but I quickly recognize the sound of a helicopter but my friend dismisses it. Suddenly, a full helicopter descends, Gunners and a sniper start shooting at me as I turn around, splitting from my friend as he continues forward. He turns around and runs them all over, stealing the heli and picks me up after I die in the car from blood loss. We fly until we end up landing to pick up a friend, when suddenly snipers start tearing the area around us apart. We all died, but the helicopter exploded. We got cars and drove around, wreaking havoc for 3 hours before settling at the NW airfield and logging off, it was my best day so far in this game