OddGamer

Where are the tents? and why the fuck are some people so stupid

It's more of a pocket universe, if anything.

LOL fun for the whole family. Mystery solved thank you.

I think this only applies to someone who's name is actually Meg.

Another mystery solved. You were dropped when you were born which also explains the rare combination of being an emo-retard

Are you really that pathetic, are you serious trying to act like a pretentious psychologist that completely became an delusional lunatic after failing his PHD test in the area of No1GivesaFlyingFuck, and then having your daddy beating you silly with a wooden spoon until your forgot who you were until you saw this post? let me guess your life story. You have no friends, you finally found someone that has as big of a head as you do. & now you'd like to put both of your heads together until you guys think you've broken the code to getting me offended ( which is nearly fucking impossible) yea and then realizing what a complete waste of time that was and then hibernate up your ass for the rest of your lives

Mentioning family provokes a very aggressive response-Noted.

Subject has some sort of code unto which one has to break to emotionally offend subject. Obviously some kind of evolutionary defense for those who wish to vocally attack the subject.

If we could understand this it could bring a end to bullying on this planet!

This subject has been most helpful! If only all were so.

Another mystery solved. You were dropped when you were born which also explains the rare combination of being an emo-retard

I think the biggest mystery of all is why you are so hateful towards me, no worries I still love you man.

Mentioning family provokes a very aggressive response-Noted.

Subject has some sort of code unto which one has to break to emotionally offend subject. Obviously some kind of evolutionary defense for those who wish to vocally attack the subject.

If we could understand this it could bring a end to bullying on this planet!

This subject has been most helpful! If only all were so.

You are such a women. It probably took you that whole time to type out that comment. You probably proofread your comment and sent it to rectangle head before you posted just for approval. Just a sad day to see what people attempt to get attention. You should start a AAW meetings, { Annonymus Attention Whore's }

Edited by OddGamer
  • Like 1

I think the biggest mystery of all is why you are so hateful towards me, no worries I still love you man.

You are such a women. It probably took you that whole time to type out that comment. You probably proofread your comment and sent it to rectangle head before you posted just for approval. Just a sad day to see what people attempt to get attention. You should start a AAW meetings, { Annonymus Attention Whore's }

Buenos Dias,

The news of a particuarly interesting 'specimen' reached me quite late, due to pre-existing duties. I am a renowned psycologist in Mexico, and with written permission from Dr. Lennsik and Dr. Hopper, I would like to join in on the research.

Initial observations indicate subject demonstrates both misogynistic and bipolar resembling behaviour. My intution would be lead to the conclusion that the subject's relationship with his mother was possibly unstable. Although further research is required, use of the term 'whore' would indicate the subjects mother was a sex worker, how was possibly also involved heavily in hard drug culture. Drugs such as 'crack', being taken during the pregnancy term would explain the mental instablity of the patient.

Further research is necessary. I shall begin preparing case notes in the hope I am accepted into this study.

Sincerely,

Dr. SenorRambo

I give consent of my recommendation for Dr. SenorRambo's research.

In other news: Hey OddGamer, find a tent yet?

I give consent of my recommendation for Dr. SenorRambo's research.

In other news: Hey OddGamer, find a tent yet?

Yea your bed, i'm going to fuckface the shit out of your vagina

Edited by OddGamer

Buenos Dias,

The news of a particuarly interesting 'specimen' reached me quite late, due to pre-existing duties. I am a renowned psycologist in Mexico, and with written permission from Dr. Lennsik and Dr. Hopper, I would like to join in on the research.

Initial observations indicate subject demonstrates both misogynistic and bipolar resembling behaviour. My intution would be lead to the conclusion that the subject's relationship with his mother was possibly unstable. Although further research is required, use of the term 'whore' would indicate the subjects mother was a sex worker, how was possibly also involved heavily in hard drug culture. Drugs such as 'crack', being taken during the pregnancy term would explain the mental instablity of the patient.

Further research is necessary. I shall begin preparing case notes in the hope I am accepted into this study.

Sincerely,

Dr. SenorRambo

Indicate this bitch

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ytU6dUQrIfU/TKsopFSbemI/AAAAAAAACMQ/YKjxWy4otSs/s1600/exorcist.jpg

You're not really my type, I don't date illiteracy.

hey you weird fuck how about you get a life

It's this kind of behavior that makes this community such a cesspool of abuse and witlessness.

Time for another mod recruitment drive I think...