Zastarx

Hacker changed my items.

Ok so I logged in outside of gorka and imediately realised that I didnt have my stuff. Instead, I had a whole set of new eqipment.

I now have a MK 48 Mod 0 with 2 100 round M204 belts for it aswell as almost every tool you can have in the game including a GPS, NVGs, Rangefinder and a Ghille Suit.

I was realy confused about this and a minute later I got teleported to thunder dome. I already knew about this place and knew that it was hackers who sent me here and most likely gave me all this equipment.

So I logged into a new server to find I still had the same gear and now feel really guilty having all these epic items and sad that I lost all my old non-modded things.

So here is my question, Should I just kill myself and start again?

I'd say go into the ocean and kill yourself.

Otherwise, some other new spawn might find it and the dilemma continues.

You should give it to new spawns.

Or go on a killing spree.

The gear is going to circulate regardless, and it's not your fault you have it.

Just enjoy it while you have it, it won't last that long anyway.

Happened with my friend once, but the hackers killed him somehow he got to the sky and felt from up there.

Don't feel guilty, you did nothing wrong. You should go on a killing spree, and see how long you last.

Ok so I logged in outside of gorka and imediately realised that I didnt have my stuff. Instead, I had a whole set of new eqipment.

I now have a MK 48 Mod 0 with 2 100 round M204 belts for it aswell as almost every tool you can have in the game including a GPS, NVGs, Rangefinder and a Ghille Suit.

I was realy confused about this and a minute later I got teleported to thunder dome. I already knew about this place and knew that it was hackers who sent me here and most likely gave me all this equipment.

So I logged into a new server to find I still had the same gear and now feel really guilty having all these epic items and sad that I lost all my old non-modded things.

So here is my question, Should I just kill myself and start again?

Dump it in the ocean... Would you want to be on the receiving end of hackers antics?

Commend you on your morals sir.

Edited by Wolf99