Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

Elaborate Scheme

First of all I want to clarify that I'm not whining or complainng about my death, it was my own stupid fault, I've accepted that and moved on. I simply post to gain feedback if anyone else has had this.

Server: US 5

I got on earlier tonight and by surprise people were talking globally in side chat. I was like, "Wow! Rocket put the global chat back in!" But the other guys who were in the server at the time were like, "Nooooo just this server because the clan or whatever wanted it in and knew the admin. So I accepted it and kept on playing when one of the guys is like, Hey! I have coordinates for the clan's camp, and shared them with us.

So me being my stupid self went out to investigate and by surprise, there was a camp there. 2 buses and a pickup with 4 empty tents but the pickup at pretty good gear. I take some, get in the truck... then BAM I blow up. Now here's the kicker...

I get off, take a 10 minute break, then get on only to find that A. Everyone that was there earlier talking was now gone, and B. Side chat was magically removed and I currently can no longer talk with anyone else.

Again, I'm not whining or complaining or crying over my death and loss of gear, I just simply want to know if anyone else is experiencing the same misfortunes.

I really think the moral of this story is, assuming I'm interpreting it right, if there was the option of servers to have side chat in the first place, then the world would be a better place? On another note, I read an interesting article, during the time DayZ had side chat, there was an average or 6 less deaths a day and 15 more babies born in a day. You can't argue with the facts.

Edited by calthehunter