Delention

Greetings! Looking for Fellow Player!

I am not going to lie. I am a newb. Got the game a while ago (say, a week) and I'm starting to get the hang of it. Plus, watching Seananners helps a bit with concepts. Anyway, I be here looking for people to murde- I MEAN SURVIVE WITH. I'm around 16, prefer people around my age but I don't mind too much. Fair warning, I get excited within games, so unless your equally playful or can tolerate it, better to walk on. For everyone else, JOIN ME. The zombies scare me a bit alone. D:

I feel the need to clarify a bit. I'm looking for a partner. I'll form a group later when I'm more comfortable with the game. :D

If you've got a steam, add me, for I am Delention(Steam).

If you've got a Skype, add me also, for I am Delention(Skype).

Edited by Delention

I'd be down to partner up. I've only played with people I've met randomly ingame before. Would be sweet to team up (And know I wouldn't get shot in the face, it's happened before).

Can't find you on the Steams, is profile your set to like super private mode?

I'd rather PM you my Steam name.

Don't have Skype but I could slap it on if you need it.

Orly nao? That's perfectly fine for me, MRJ Driver, but we'll have to hold off for tonight, as its getting late. However, I just accepted two requests, so if your one of those, holla! If not, PM that name of yours.

The search continues, my friends! I shall add those who ask, for I am up and running for some ZOMBIE HUNTING.

Whereabouts are you in the world (real world, for time)? I can gear you up and we can f*** some shit up! Same age, same deal.