Sign in to follow this  
Arims

US 715 Admin abuse.

You are such a lier disastr. My character is 7 days old mate. How could i be 7 days old if you killed me on Sunday? Dude. I have never neen killed in a car before. I dont even know how to become an admin and a know nothing about a red car. I have never been killed in US 715 you must have me mistaken for someone else. Yes you killed my friend in the field near Stary Sobor and yes we server hopped. You do anything to survive in that game. I take advantage of the games bugs and i will until they release some sort of patch. I can almost garrentee that if you where in my shoes you would have disconnected. You wouldnt just sit there and get shot would you?

You are such a lier disastr. My character is 7 days old mate. How could i be 7 days old if you killed me on Sunday? Dude. I have never neen killed in a car before. I dont even know how to become an admin and a know nothing about a red car. I have never been killed in US 715 you must have me mistaken for someone else. Yes you killed my friend in the field near Stary Sobor and yes we server hopped. You do anything to survive in that game. I take advantage of the games bugs and i will until they release some sort of patch. I can almost garrentee that if you where in my shoes you would have disconnected. You wouldnt just sit there and get shot would you?

No I wouldn't disconnect, because unlike you, I am aware of my surroundings and accept death like a man. You guys were looking for me, I stuck around the entire fight and I repositioned myself because I knew you would log out and reposition yourself. It's funny that you say that, because you just admitted you were in a gun battle with us now lol.... man you're dumb.

Yes I fucking admit to being in a gun fight with you but you keep saying you killed me in the field and in some imaginary car!

it's just too hard for your shitty 9 year old brain to accept that you didn't kill me. Also, I never once said I wasn't in a gun fight with you....

Edited by ClaWxUltImaTuM

Yes I fucking admit to being in a gun fight with you but you keep saying you killed me in the field and in some imaginary car!

it's just too hard for your shitty 9 year old brain to accept that you didn't kill me. Also, I never once said I wasn't in a gun fight with you....

I never once said I killed you in the field, I said I killed your friend in the field and you were the guy that logged out, because I saw your name in the menu, then disconnect from the server, then you reconnected and were in a new position. Once you guys started to get shot at again and other members died, you ran to your vehicle, took off North East from Novy and that's when Spaartan saw you and blasted your car to bits. You were one of the people that died.

It's obvious your lying at this point, because you told a story earlier how you weren't in a gun fight with us, now you suddenly were? Your story doesn't match up...

You shot us in the field but it was a different group in the car! That is what I have been trying to explain to you for the last fucking 3 days!

OH really, is that why you came running out of the direction your car was parked? and the reason why your name appeared after the car blew up, 4 names and 4 bodies on the ground lol

Oh my GOD! YOU NEVER KILLED ME. IT WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE WE CAME RUNNING FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE 'CAR'. FUCKING STOP LIEING AND I AM SICK OF TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. I'M NOT SAYING YOU DIDN'T GET 4 MURDERS, I BELIEVE YOU. BUT IT WASN'T US!

IM FUCKING DONE WITH YOU MATE.

Edited by ClaWxUltImaTuM

You never killed me mate, your just a lying pussy. I do admit I 'server hop'. You would understand that. You would if you were sitting in the middle of the field as your mate drops to the ground next to you. I take advantage of the games bugs and I bet you have as well at one stage, in fact, I think 9/10 DayZ players do server hop. Whenever I get into a fire fight, unless they see me coming, they leave. YOU NEVER KILLED ME SO FUCKING EAT MY ASS!

This is all I seen. Claw, I hope you are banned for using exploits.

Just because other people do it, doesn't make it right. People murder, rape, steal and lie. It's not right. People start genocide, blow up children and eat each other. Doesn't make it right. Hitler told millions to kill other countless millions. Doesn't make it right.

Stalin killed millions, using his own military. Doesn't make it right.

Just because people do something that is wrong, doesn't mean that a seemingly majority is in the right. They are in the wrong. You used an exploit, it is wrong, and the punishment is for the judges to decide (those being the ones in charge, like the DayZStaff as an example)

Calm down it's just a game mate. You must be really sick if you relate the fucking Holocaust to a bloody PC game.

And who hasn't server hopped at least once before?

And it's not like it's an official 'rule'. If it was, why hasn't a patch been released to stop it?

But seriously? You can't relate a game to rape and murder.

lol @ Claw dying in his car and having his admin buddy reboot the server twice.

Is there some sort of log that can prove you didnt kill me. I am willing to bet money that you never killed me on 715. You might have on another server but NOT 715

• Like 1

Claw is trying so hard to defend himself, so he doesn't get ban and his group. You know my buddy got killed too, but when he respawn he had a ghillie suit like you did in your last life and he still was on his 20 day streak and kept going. I know he got the murders for all of u kids who died in the car. Check the logs. O wait the admin wont show it or will edit it. Too funny. And you guys know we had same amount guys you did? and we all had ghillie suits too. lol. You kids were surrounded, unless you all ghosted at least 500-1000 m away from novy, none of you were getting away or if you log off or shut down the server for 8 hours. get@us

also never called you guys a clan

Edited by Arims