Sign in to follow this  
Arims

US 715 Admin abuse.

His name was clutch something, then change it to jake...we killed a group of guys on the server. Then the admin came and was scouting it to see if we were around. We had charges by the car for a surprise, but then admin restarted it. Then we all change our name went back in. He then ran down the hill to the car and try to drive away. but we all lit the car up and killed him. Then the server is shut down atm.

Why waste space on the forum with this bullshit that has no proof.

Why waste space on the forum with this bullshit that has no proof.

I bet u are one of the players that fucking cheated. Its hard but you can look into logs just warning or just saying so suck my dick u nig

[Warned - 4L4N]

Edited by 4L4N
Unnecessary posting/Racism

His name was clutch something, then change it to jake...we killed a group of guys on the server. Then the admin came and was scouting it to see if we were around. We had charges by the car for a surprise, but then admin restarted it. Then we all change our name went back in. He then ran down the hill to the car and try to drive away. but we all lit the car up and killed him. Then the server is shut down atm.

Hey man I was in the group of people in the car.

Heads up check your murders you didnt kill the guy by the car my mate survived

Sounds like those server restarts saved our lives

Edited by Crazy9601
  • Like 1

Fucking Straya C**t! You didnt kill me behind the car and we didnt cheat. What makes you think we cheated, the fact that we all were wearing ghille suits?

[Put your own **** in next time - 4L4N]

Edited by 4L4N
Language
  • Like 1

You guys had 6+ players, 4 of them came from the car you were driving to retilate for one of the first members we blasted in StarySobor. The second guy wearing "Camogear" died in the field between NovySobor and StarySobor which I blasted myself. The moment he died, the other 3 of your members logged out immediately when I was about to shoot at you aswell, then you left the server and rejoined back in, in brand new locations, which is considered "server hopping". You guys then waited to see if I would go out and loot your teammates dead corpse, which I didn't do, because I knew you guys were the ultimate server hoppers, after watching how efficiently you switched positions within only a matter of minutes.

One of your members was spotted by one of our guys who had a Thermal gun, which he shot at him and injured the guy, only to watch him log out and reposition himself again. I was sitting in the bushes in the middle of the field of Novy and Star, and I could see directly in Novy, where I saw 2 of your guys after the gun shot, run South away from the scene, because you guys knew we had more than one guy and you were dying left right and center. That's when I heard your car turn on and take off North East out of Novy Sobor. We had a guy who literally ran that entire time from the NE Airfield down to that road and heard you coming, that's when he blasted your car and killed all 4 of you. We checked the names and saw 4 of you die and also looted your dead bodies for confirmation. I then told everyone that there was 2 more guys that weren't in that car that ran South out of Novy. We planted Satchel Charges to your car and waited 15 minutes but nobody showed up. That's when we all logged out of the game and edited our names so you wouldn't see the Carnage tag anymore.

Once we all logged back in, 5 minutes in, the guy with the thermal gun spotted one of your members, who was moving from position to position to scout out the area to make sure it was clear to grab the vehicle again. The best part was, he ended up 10 ft away from one of our other members and we told him not to shoot him, just so we could watch him go to the dead bodies and blow him up again lol. Once he assumed the area was clear, they admin announced a server restart within 1 minute. We knew they were going to reboot the server so the blown up car would respawn in perfect condition again with everything inside of it. We all rushed back in to the server, we saw that jake was the first one in, which was one of the guys that logged out while getting shot at earlier and we got back in position and waited. Within 2 minutes, jake was running towards his car and we let him get in, and 5 or 6 of us shot the car up until it blew up again and jake did die, since our member got the murder for it.

Nobody from Carnage said you cheat because you wear Ghillie suits, nobody said you cheated because you had aimbot or some type of script, we said you cheated because you used server admin abuse to reclaim your vehicles and gear back, which I assume is duped aswell, but that's besides the point. You guys are the biggest sore losers I have ever encountered in this game and you got outsmarted, outsniped and outplayed in every single scenario you tried to use against us. Claws, Jake, Stark, Klutch and 2 other members of your admin abused clan. Facts remain, I truly don't care that you guys rebooted the server, I just want you to know that we know you guys blow nuts at the game and the only reason why we announced this on the forums is because the only reason why you guys even had that car, is because you abuse admin powers to keep it anytime you lose it.

My advice to all of you is, get good at the game, you're all bad and need to stop exploiting in order to survive....

Edited by disastr

Hey man I was in the group of people in the car.

Heads up check your murders you didnt kill the guy by the car my mate survived

Sounds like those server restarts saved our lives

Cool story bro, I guess the 5 or 6 murders on our members GUI is a bug? Imagine if you couldn't fix that car through a server reboot or if you guys couldn't log out while being shot at? the fight would have been over within 5 minutes max. Btw, thanks for the 3 Coyote back packs and your Nightvision, Range Finders and MK Mods.

Well it looks like there was a lot of things happening at the same time. My group of players didnt include Clutch or jake, they were just in the server at the time. And we were at the large inland airfield with our car when the server restarted and we got ambushed by at least one heavily armed guy. Thats when the car was totaled and would of needed to have tires and windows replaced. I was pinned down behind the car and something happened to the server (restart/kicked). I spawn back in at the same place and our car was gone which i see almost impossible unless you could carry 3 or 4 tires and possibly engine parts all at the same time. Just a coincidence our car is gone or was THAT OTHER group using admin abuse???!

Edited by ClaWxUltImaTuM

Well it looks like there was a lot of things happening at the same time. My group of players didnt include Clutch or jake, they were just in the server at the time. And we were at the large inland airfield with our car when the server restarted and we got ambushed by at least one heavily armed guy. Thats when the car was totaled and would of needed to have tires and windows replaced. I was pinned down behind the car and something happened to the server (restart/kicked). I spawn back in at the same place and our car was gone which i see almost impossible unless you could carry 3 or 4 tires and possibly engine parts all at the same time. Just a coincidence our car is gone or was THAT OTHER group using admin abuse???!

lmao cool story again bro. I will give you a C+ for effort on trying to write up an actual bull crap story to cover your asses on the fact that you abused your server admin powers.

Here is what I find so funny, the fact that all of you came on these forums to defend yourself the moment Ahrims posted what happened makes you guilty. The other fact is, why would we come on here out of the other 30 servers we play on each day, and write a post about admin abuse? What would we get out of that?

The only reason why you responded back with that small made up story, is because you know what I wrote out descriptively above was dead nut accurate.

You have it all wrong. I only found this forum because i googled "dayz server us 715". I wanted to find out anything i could about the massive tent city in the airfield. I found this post and thought ahrims was talking about us because the senario sounded so similar to ours. Of course i was going to jump on and defend myself and mates. You would as well if you were accused of admin abuse. Im not an admin on 715, and for that fact, no server at all. If i was, why would i manage a server in America when i live in Australia?

LOL

Yeah you google'd 8 hrs later US 715 and found this thread after the event that occured between us.

Also, if you had more than 5 or 6 of you there, it only takes one of your clan members to be admin and a VOIP Program you all can communicate with each other with. Anybody reading this entire post, knows your lying.

What clan? What admin? We only had three and we use skype dude. And i know eveyone of my mates that play dayz and i know them in the real world.

Edited by ClaWxUltImaTuM

I fucking raped you and ur gay friends in ur little red car, The timing couldnt of been more perfect.. You guys must of shit ur pants, trying to get out of the car while it was on fire, i peg you off 1 at a time.. 4 confirmed murders. GET SHIT On

Edited by Canucks13
  • Like 1

It wasn't even us. We had a yellow car bro. We don't no anything about the red car.

Edited by ClaWxUltImaTuM

You couldn't be more fucking wrong. You were not shooting at us! We have fucking video proof.

This is the link to Crazy960's YouTube channel. This was us in OUR car and you can clearly see it ISN'T red and we DIDN'T get shot.

Edited by ClaWxUltImaTuM
  • Like 1

There were two groups

our group (Claws group) of 4! you engaged in the field you actually killed me you fucker i was the camo guy

The second group was the one with the car

Edited by Crazy9601
  • Like 1

LMFAO, ur group is a bunch of ghosting pussies ya you got raped in the Camo and then ur buddies all re logged tried to ghost us we watched the menu the whole time and saw all ur names lol. Came back in, got shot at again and ALT 4d.. GET raped by Carnage

Cuz that video proves a lot lol, All i remeber is claws name coming up when i blasted him inbetween the eyes..NOw eat my ass

You never killed me mate, your just a lying pussy. I do admit I 'server hop'. You would understand that. You would if you were sitting in the middle of the field as your mate drops to the ground next to you. I take advantage of the games bugs and I bet you have as well at one stage, in fact, I think 9/10 DayZ players do server hop. Whenever I get into a fire fight, unless they see me coming, they leave. YOU NEVER KILLED ME SO FUCKING EAT MY ASS!

The only person you dropped out of our group (Claws group) and was me when you engaged the group in the field

Edited by Crazy9601

LOL!,, there was 4 of you nice try bud.. Ur dogshit, well be back on ur server soon if you want some wars

What the hell are you on about Canucks?

Yes you shot us in the field but we have nothing to do with the RED car. We had a YELLOW car at the large airfield. You never killed me and that goes for your friends too. Crazy960 was shot and killed in the field between Stary and Novy Sobor but that was the only contact we had with you. We dont know anything about Clutch. All I know is that he was in the server when we were. We don't know the admin of the server and had nothing to do with the server restarts.

Do you understand what I am saying?

Claw's you got decimated in that car along with all your other friends. The only reason why your defending the situation is because, you don't want rocket to do anything to you guys for admin abuse. Anybody can accept death, but the only reason why your defending yourself so much is because your truly guilty.

When we blew that car up and saw your name, it was the same name as when I blasted your camo buddy in the field and you all logged out because you were scared I was going to shoot you next. Your the ultimate ghosters that abuse admin powers and to top it off, you're absolutely atrocious at this game.