Sign in to follow this  
BobTheBuilders

Choosing were you can spawn?

So my idea is there should be 10 different choose able spawns, because if you're playing with a friend it can take an hour or two to find each other.

Also take out the WILDERNESS spawn, For fuck sakes.

Do you want to start with the best weapons in game as well? These new generation gamers of im entitled make me sick...get better at the game or gtfo. I can run all the way to the northern part of map in 2 hrs plz.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. You want to be able to choose where you spawn... And not spawn in the forest? I think you're missing the ENTIRE point of this game, it's a zombie survival game, it might not be the most realistic game(mod) in the world but being able to choose your spawn would turn this game into CoD(The newer CoD's mind you not the good ones), the whole point of this game is to spawn in the middle of no where, find a gun, defend yourself, find better gear, meet up with friends. Yes it can take a long to meet up with your friends, but that's why when you do meet up you have to make damn sure you don't die, you have to defend yourself and your friend you have to trust no one, because one bullet could mean running around in the forest for another half hour trying to find each other, and that, is the point of the game. Choosing your own spawn would be horrendously stupid, everyone would just spawn in Cherno or Elektro and the game would turn into Counter Strike or CoD.

• Like 1

His point is actually a valid point. He didn't say "anywhere" on the map. Just being able to choose which spawn to use to get grouped with friends. However a better idea might be to be able to make a group before de game starts and be spawned randomly but together.

Edited by necroslord

His point is actually a valid point. He didn't say "anywhere" on the map. Just being able to choose which spawn to use to get grouped with friends. However a better idea might be to be able to make a group before de game starts and be spawned randomly but together.

talked about in that video.

I prefer it being totally random! it requires the user to have common sense and the ability to read a map and figure out where you actually are! Without some piss easy solution choose where you spawn!