Sign in to follow this  
specterm

Helicopter respawn 7 days? Seriously?

I read somewhere that the helicopter doesnt spawn in for 7 days after its been destroyed. how true is that?

The respawn rate, and respawn locations are completely unknown for vehicles. You can check locations where vehicles will often spawn, often, but there's no guarantee it'll come back there at any given time.

7 days is fine. The moment it gets to a point where you are tripping over choppers is the moment I go play some Counter Strike. The amount of time and materials it takes to get a Huey back in the air is the kicker. Seriously, can we not WoW-Generation this game where people start expecting to have everything in 30 seconds or they pout?

7days is way too long

I think its fair just dont noob it up and crash it or lose in a fire fight

ok.. 1 helicopter per map right? When would we be tripping over choppers? and why would everyone have one?

So hackers script kill our pilot, it crashes and we have to wait a quarter of our server rental time to get it back?

7 days is too long.

7 days might even be short for what bonus you get. 2 LMG in air 2k bullets, over 200km/hr, large tank. It's a crazy thing to have. I flew 3 straight hours on a 2/3 tank before it ran out. 7 days is short.

If anything 7 days isn't long enough. It's meant to be hard, getting a helicopter is meant to be a really big thing. If it spawned every half hour you could just sit at the spawn point waiting for it. At 7 days it's anyone's, and it comes down to being in the right place at the right time or heading to a chopper spawn at the right time (Which is impossible to know for sure). It keeps it challenging and interesting.

I'm actually kind of surprised that nobody has gone through the effort of acquiring mass amounts of data on heli spawns...

Theres no data.. because all you have to do is destroy everyones helicopters and then they will endlessly search for them for 7 days.. rofl.

Yep me and my clan have been checking back everyday. Found it an hour ago, which was 7 days from are crash...pilot lost connection. p.s. no vehicle can hide unless its in a building.

7 days for helis. I heard there was something that could shorten it with server restarts though.

7 days for helis. I heard there was something that could shorten it with server restarts though.

oh do tell.

Yep me and my clan have been checking back everyday. Found it an hour ago, which was 7 days from are crash...pilot lost connection. p.s. no vehicle can hide unless its in a building.

where did you find it?

Just for shits and giggles, I went to a random server of some clan and tried to blow up the chopper. emptied 4 clips of my M249 into it.. didnt blow up. damn!