Sign in to follow this  
(AOW)n4zRuDiN

I need M4A1 CCO SD - Here's my trade list.

Howdy.

I need to get my hands on one of those M4A1 Camo SD's and I have a list below showing what I can trade it with, post below what you need from me in order for me to get your M4A1 CCO SD.

1x FN FAL

3x L85A2 AWS

3x M9 SD

2x AS50

2x DMR

2x M107

1x Mk 48 Mod 0

2x Bizon PP-19 SD

2x MP5SD6

Thanks!

Edited by n4zRuDiN

You get two for the m4a1 holo :)?

Sorry friend, no AK's, as for the M4A1 Holo the only one I have is the one am using :/

Collecting forever and having a well hidden tent?

Having a tent that was laid before 1.7.2.4 that continually re-stocks itself every server restart with the same items that were in it... 'before'?

I know of a heap of tents that every restart the same gear is in them, no matter what gets taken out...until the next patch i assume.

• Like 1

Collecting forever and having a well hidden tent?

Having a tent that was laid before 1.7.2.4 that continually re-stocks itself every server restart with the same items that were in it... 'before'?

I know of a heap of tents that every restart the same gear is in them, no matter what gets taken out...until the next patch i assume.

Found them all this week, just like 30mins ago I found 3 helicopter wrecks, all within 600 meters of eachother.. I was quite lucky lol, been running back and forth stashing the last hour lol