dakilla187

Looking for a active partner

I been playing well over a month and im still alone, people add me on skype and dont even communicate to get a game going, i message them and they take a day to message back.

Im a frequent player anytime you see me online on skype im playing day z

Im looking for one or two frequent solid partners at least over 18 with common sense

I go from new spawned player to fully geared with 2 high teir primary guns in less then 2 hours, ill be by nw airfeild by then.

If you play frequent add me on skype, dont bother if you dont want to team up frequently, Dont add me on skype and take days to communicate. I just deleted a pile of skype names due to inactivity

Im way up north fully geared if your up there gimme a hollar, im a bit 1/2 bandit 1/2 survivor, you know how it is, currently looking for heli crashes to get my nvg back which dissapeared recently.

Im also not malicious to anyone teaming up with me, my name is Burt, my forum name is burts, I wouldnt blemish my own name

me too, i have also been playing for a month, and everytime i go further into the map, i get picked off by squads :/ dont get me wrong its part of the game, but when you have some half decent gear you dont wanna have to go looting cherno or elektro for some basic stuff, currently got G36C SD with plenty of ammo and a M9 SD with plenty of ammo, sufficient food and water, if anyone wants to team up that would be great :)