Sign in to follow this  
Innkvart

Norway 33, fresh server already hacker infested.

Like i said we're a group of 5 guys plagued by cheaters, and upon discovering one cheater earlier, and then finding people with AS50's in our way west basecamp we called it a day. No matter your opinion it is only that, your opinion, and by the end of the day you can report all you want. The actual server owner is not online, and he will probably come online like i said, 5pm, meanwhile cry me a river, i repeat we're a group of 5 guys, and the server rental is beeing terminated upon realizing neither Battleye or we can protect it. If everything had gone as planned we're more guys heading to camp and we would have dropped you with our AS50's (and my M1911), and we could kill eachother in a survival game all day. I'll be impressed when you play your own game, not one with grabbing other survivors gear. We're already dumping Norway 33, prepare to aswell.

You are the one crying a river here.

Go back to WoW noob. :emptycan:

,ver goes up, and we'll see you then.

Edited by Innkvart

Like i said we're a group of 5 guys plagued by cheaters, and upon discovering one cheater earlier, and then finding people with AS50's in our way west basecamp we called it a day. No matter your opinion it is only that, your opinion, and by the end of the day you can report all you want. The actual server owner is not online, and he will probably come online like i said, 5pm, meanwhile cry me a river, i repeat we're a group of 5 guys, and the server rental is beeing terminated upon realizing neither Battleye or we can protect it. If everything had gone as planned we're more guys heading to camp and we would have dropped you with our AS50's (and my M1911), and we could kill eachother in a survival game all day. I'll be impressed when you play your own game, not one with grabbing other survivors gear. We're already dumping Norway 33, prepare to aswell.

There you go again, comming with conclusions without any root in reality. I have had my AS50 for days and did not "steal" it from you. I killed your friends fair and square. And stealing other players gear is a HUGE part of the game. If you can't handle that I propose you play another game.

Edit: Also, if you want a game where you and your friends can play in peace I propose you make a server with a private Hive and a password. This way you wont ruin the game for others when you decide to restart the server when you get it trouble.

Edited by Brenden

Its obviously the first server you play on, or one of if you're not familiar with hackers. And there was 65 zombies on 21people so theres obviously only a few actually playing DayZ on the server. The two guys you met and gangbanged from the trees were logging off there, one of them beeing the OWNER of the server, and him logging off means the server is going down. Stop crying, we realize you shot them, and that your vehicles are there, all i can recommend is that you get ready for whenever the server goes up, and we'll see you then.

I'm not with those guys, wtf..

And it's not the first server I play on, and I'm familiar with hackers, I still didn't run into any hackers, and vehicles aren't "hoarded" yet either.

Edited by Dominar Rygel

This thread no longer belongs in this forum, and i started it, so I'm already breaking all kindsa forum rules (Wow look at me giving a shit over here). Will be looking at everyones insight then looking into having it removed so that other reports are not beeing pushed off the front page.

Edit: In case of likely forum ban, you have my somewhat unique nickname, if need be you'll be able to contact me @ that.

Edited by Innkvart

The only AS50 at the camp didn't even have ammo, and you're off base here. I'm ready to rebuild anytime, I know i can get a maxed setup somewhere between and hour or two depending on how much footwork i have to do. And the best part, i don't mind, It's part of the game. along with what you said. We were getting our own servers to avoid people who were hacking, because one we play with has experience with hacking and knows how it works, along with several of us dying to cheaters and interacting with cheaters. I myself were given an ammocrate containing all the items ingame. As much as you hate it you're playing on OUR server on OUR time, and i don't need to explain to you what im proposing if you "can't handle that". The owner is sleeping, he can't turn on the server, it is a VIDEOGAME, go to bed children.

I don't want you to get your servers up, because I do not want to play on your servers ever again. If you want to act like it's your server get a private hive. You are being allowed the privilege to have a server up and as admins there is a set of rules for you to follow, just as the users of your server. And please do not turn to acting like a condescending prick to win a discussion. It isn't working and you are clearly losing.

From now on I won't spend any time discussing this, we aren't getting anywhere and it is of no interest to the other forum users. I am sad that you have been a victim of hackers, I am lucky enough to not have been a victim of hacking (yet). I hope you have a good experience with Dayz in the future, but please get a private hive, because I will report you tomorrow and Norways biggest forum has already been made aware of your lack of administrating skills.

Good day.

Then why the baseless flame? And why your presence?

"Why my presence"?

To say what I had to say? That I haven't seen any of the "rampant hacking" you speak about, and a lot of the vehicles are still at their default spawn spot so there's no "vehicle hoarding" either.

And that keeping the server down for days because you got killed is retarded, and it's stupid to shut down the server without warning when the owner feels like it.

And you should be honored by my presence, I am Rygel the 16th, Dominar to over 600 billion subjects. I don't need to speak to you.

I don't want you to get your servers up, because I do not want to play on your servers ever again. If you want to act like it's your server get a private hive. You are being allowed the privilege to have a server up and as admins there is a set of rules for you to follow, just as the users of your server. And please do not turn to acting like a condescending prick to win a discussion. It isn't working and you are clearly losing.

From now on I won't spend any time discussing this, we aren't getting anywhere and it is of no interest to the other forum users. I am sad that you have been a victim of hackers, I am lucky enough to not have been a victim of hacking (yet). I hope you have a good experience with Dayz in the future, but please get a private hive, because I will report you tomorrow and Norways biggest forum has already been made aware of your lack of administrating skills.

Good day.

Now we're starting to understand eachother. However we do want to face other survivors as it is an essential part of DayZ just not frequently the hacker kind. You found a bus with our startup gear which we're using as a storage unit, just as the host of the server was arriving there to log off and shut down the server. *If you were so attatched to the server you'd know it shut down around 6AM.* We got a product which differed from what we were expecting, both from the explanation on these forums and the supplier. Therefore the server will be shut down at the first opportunity and we will be moving on. I'm glad you didn't get too attached, and if you feel the need you can rent these servers from norwegian suppliers, just remember that some of the text in their agreement is both outdated and misleading, which our server owner will be passing along to them. Goodbye then.

Edited by Innkvart

Andreas (one of the "hackers) Was on norway 33 for some hours ago and you guys have gone away with our vechiles....

Thx for ruining this game to other people, abusing ur admin rights and takes the stuff from us on an unfair way.

Learn to play the correct way ...