thee_grandmaster@hotmail.com

Guy livestreaming just alt+f4'd.

Apparently he's on us106.

Well, was until he removed his man-hood.

Edit: To make it even worse, he's turned off public chat. Only people who buy a subscription can talk.

These people should be temp-banned for a week.

Edited by theelous3

D'aww.

"Oh shit, I'm being shot at in a game where I can get shot at. Screw this, I'm finding a different server."

-MONSTER

• Like 1

Apparently he's on us106.

Well, was until he removed his man-hood.

Edit: To make it even worse, he's turned off public chat. Only people who buy a subscription can talk.

These people should be temp-banned for a week.

true dat

He looks like the Comic Book Guy and i think he has a lot in common with him ... i hate people like him

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why he would stream if he is such a pussy,

Awesome how you caught him and trolled him.

Until I started banditing I didn't realize how much this goes on.

It's takes the fun out of the whole expierence.

D'aww.

"Oh shit, I'm being shot at in a game where I can get shot at. Screw this, I'm finding a different server."

-MONSTER

You do realise that when you put

-MONSTER

under what you write, it doesn't make you look intelligent or different, it just makes you look pretentious

• Like 4

This is tragic and kind of funny at the same time. Way to show just how terrible of a player you are.

-MONSTER

under what you write, it doesn't make you look intelligent or different, it just makes you look pretentious

Some would call it professionalization I call it shallow and pedantic!

-MONSTER

You do realise that when you point out a random thing someone does to make the writer of their post more easily recognisable, and call it a bad thing; it makes you look like an asshole :-D

Please don't annoy normal members of the community, and focus on the wanker in the origional post!

-MONSTER

Monster is Monster ... 614 posts and counting ... no way we will ever git rid of "it"

i'm curious and afraid to ask... how did he alt+f4? for me that weapon combination never worked. yes i did try to do it once. 3 days ago when i bought the game and i got butchered by zombies in under 2min :D

PS.: no1 disconnected yet whoever i killed thus far.

Edited by MostlyPanda

-MONSTER

Well maybe they are, whats it to you? =P

I think we should all start putting - MONSTER at the end of our posts.

Anyway Alt+F4ing should result in a temp ban if someone does it enough times.

- MONSTER

I hate it when people ALT-F4. Spawned today to the sound of bullets, immediately locate and spray at the guy with my M16A2 from long range. I break his legs and he disconnects.

Worst part is I just lost an M16 ACOG yesterday after spawning and it just disappeared off my back. If I'd had that I probably would've nailed him with all my shots.

i'm curious and afraid to ask... how did he alt+f4? for me that weapon combination never worked. yes i did try to do it once. 3 days ago when i bought the game and i got butchered by zombies in under 2min :D

ALT + F4 is ESC + ABORT ... works only on Green Mountain and you need to drink a Mountain Dew first .. so its actually hard to do but its annoying as fuck if people do it! Because they do it everytime!

So everybody complains about it everywhere ...

• Like 3

I fully expected it to be a streamer I'd never heard of. Part of me is surprised at who it was, but part of me isn't.

No proof?

No video clip?

No time when it happened?

If your going to make a claim like this provide some proof kid.

• Like 1

ALT + F4 is ESC + ABORT ... works only on Green Mountain and you need to drink a Mountain Dew first .. so its actually hard to do but its annoying as fuck if people do it! Because they do it everytime!

So everybody complains about it everywhere ...

thanks for the clear answer and not flaming me for trying it against zombies once :) (i agree i felt shamed for even trying even tough i died).

No proof?

No video clip?

No time when it happened?

If your going to make a claim like this provide some proof kid.

Well, random guy who likes to appear alpha and condecending on the internet by calling people kid, I think you'll find this is a live stream I posted a link to, and you're a little late.

If for some reason anybody ever finds me recording some random guys stream of a game on the internet, please, please, please kill me. You make take my computer and free coffee voucher as a thank you.

• Like 1

So you have no evidence that this happend and your just trying to make yourself a forum super star?

Good job?

• Like 1

Meah wouldn't be the first streamer to bitch out under fire, that guy is annoying anyways.

So you have no evidence that this happend and your just trying to make yourself a forum super star?

Good job?

I'm guessing you're either a fan of this guy, or an alt+f4 lover. Or you're just trying to look like an overtly moral guy.

Timestamp wise, it's 2-3 mins before I made the post, evidence wise, I'd say the chat logs, quite literaly speak for themselves.

Forum star wise, I wasn't aware there was such a thing, and was mearly providing an example of how rampant alt+f4ing is at the moment.

there was no fire fight. he just got discontected and has proof on his Video log. dont make up lies

• Like 2